deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received a email from ircc saying that
The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependants aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not.
Now i am confued that do i need to provide the form for both of my parents. in this case my mother is the main applicant and my father is accompanying her.
yes, for both parents, two 5406 forms, mirror each other. I had the same problem, and already submitted, now got approval letter.

chanvin

Mar 22, 2023
Hi All,

• I Summitted my PGP application early Nov 2022
  • Received an email from CPC Mississauga asking to resubmit signed copies IMM 5406E late December - I resubmitted early Jan
  • Nothing since, no acknowledgement of receipt of the docs or AOR

Anybody else from Missisaugua with similar experience/ timelines ?

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
No. most likely he wouldn't be denied if the person lied and is selected for this year! They are going to look for the past three years income whenever they start processing and the rules don't mention that IRCC is going to look for the past 5 years of income.
Really
For example:for 2022 intake
Hi All,

• I Summitted my PGP application early Nov 2022
  • Received an email from CPC Mississauga asking to resubmit signed copies IMM 5406E late December - I resubmitted early Jan
  • Nothing since, no acknowledgement of receipt of the docs or AOR

Anybody else from Missisaugua with similar experience/ timelines ?
hi

same here

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi all, I have following question if someone can help understand.

I had applied for the PR application for my mother. I had received following email in last week of Feb '23:

This refers to your application for sponsorship of a parent or grandparent (PGP) submitted in
2022. A review indicates that the application you submitted does not meet the
requirements for processing as the application is incomplete.
Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item is
missing or incomplete:
<some number> - <Mother name>
 IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and
dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
dependants aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must
sign their own copy of this form by hand.

So actually I missed putting my information in the children section for mother's form. Probably that is why this email.

But few days later (first week of Mar '23) I got another email which looks like an AOR which says the following:

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
<Mother name>
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

I sent the form requested in first email about a week ago.

But I am still not able to link the application.

Can someone let me know if at this stage I should be able to link the application or not yet?
If someone can please answer my above query, would really appreciate that.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Submitted Oct 15, no AOR
Sponsorship approval Mar 17
Pcc request March 20
Hi so i found out and we contacted the person in our local area who is responsible for voter ids to make and correct and they told us either we can apply online or they can do on our behalf too

So its 25 to 35 days process but do able!!

mikegrandier

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
I got an update for my fathers application.
They need police clearance. He just recently had medical request for extension of staying as visitor visa. Maybe that was valid for his PR application. I heard they usually request police clearance and medical request together.

Submitted Application: Oct 26
AOR received: March 3
Police clearance request: march 22( today)

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I got an update for my fathers application.
They need police clearance. He just recently had medical request for extension of staying as visitor visa. Maybe that was valid for his PR application. I heard they usually request police clearance and medical request together.

Submitted Application: Oct 26
AOR received: March 3
Police clearance request: march 22( today)
Thats good check your online account if they used previous medical may be it says passed?