+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

canadian99

Sep 6, 2018
Hello my parents application is showing as returned they said the sponsor which is us didn't sign the form IMM5476. My parents signed their own IMM5476 and those were uploaded but not ours as the Canadian sponsors. How to fix this. Do we fill and sign and then resubmit in the portal or send via webform ? Please assist me on this.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hello my parents application is showing as returned they said the sponsor which is us didn't sign the form IMM5476. My parents signed their own IMM5476 and those were uploaded but not ours as the Canadian sponsors. How to fix this. Do we fill and sign and then resubmit in the portal or send via webform ? Please assist me on this.
IMM 5476 is USE of Rep Form , If you are sponsor and want to become a Representative then you need to sign on page 2 and your parents can sign page 3 . If you are unsure then Check out you tube video , there are some really good video.

If you see option to submit in the portal ( GC Key ) then that is the best way to submit otherwise you will have to submit via Webform.

Are you able to connect your application to GCkey ? If yes, then on main page after you log in Click on "Check Full Application Status" Once you are click on it, it will take you to another page in which you will see "View Submitted Application or upload documents" once you are in this page it should show you blue icon "Upload File" , if you are not able to see this option that means you will have to submit it via Webform.

Last edited:

canadian99

Sep 6, 2018
IMM 5476 is USE of Rep Form , If you are sponsor and want to become a Representative then you need to sign on page 2 and your parents can sign page 3 . If you are unsure then Check out you tube video , there are some really good video.

If you see option to submit in the portal ( GC Key ) then that is the best way to submit otherwise you will have to submit via Webform.

Are you able to connect your application to GCkey ? If yes, then on main page after you log in Click on "Check Full Application Status" Once you are click on it, it will take you to another page in which you will see "View Submitted Application or upload documents" once you are in this page it should show you blue icon "Upload File" , if you are not able to see this option that means you will have to submit it via Webform.
The thing is I can't link the application as it was returned and there is no file number. How do I resend the application with the IMM5476 updated is my question ?

Lay Tailor

Jun 13, 2018
The thing is I can't link the application as it was returned and there is no file number. How do I resend the application with the IMM5476 updated is my question ?
You can't link the application until you get AOR. Just email them back with correct documents. Email should be written in the letter.

canadian99

Sep 6, 2018
Another question for PGP so if something is ruled incomplete like a IMM5476 everyone gets a chance to send what ever that needs correcting again via email or webform ?