+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Trinity_123

Mar 14, 2023
Hello, if I have a lawyer that is the representative is there a way for me to check the status of my application other than asking him? Is there a number to call IRCC?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello, if I have a lawyer that is the representative is there a way for me to check the status of my application other than asking him? Is there a number to call IRCC?
Call ircc
Use ecas (which hardly update or link)

Im in same situation and when we link gckey it ask us to cancel previous first!!

Trinity_123

Mar 14, 2023
Call ircc
Use ecas (which hardly update or link)

Im in same situation and when we link gckey it ask us to cancel previous first!!
thank you. I called IRCC and was able to get the status which was just submitted in December even when I received AOR in March so even when that happened the application is not in process yet.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
thank you. I called IRCC and was able to get the status which was just submitted in December even when I received AOR in March so even when that happened the application is not in process yet.
Awesome mine all in process and background
We are processing your background check

What did they toldon what they working rightnow?

canada810

Dec 14, 2020
Any one can be representative in family member. So if you want to become representative , You must sign on page # 2 section 8 . Your Representative Declaration . and provide the date too. Your inlaws also must sign page # 3 ( Signature of applicant ) and Signature of Spouse ( Your mother in law )

For this form do the hand signature , because in the past they have rejected some form and asked for hand signature.

In my case i send page 3 to my mom and dad , they sign it and scan it back then i attached that page to page 1 and 2 and send it via Web Form .

I hope this information helps ? If you are still unsure how to fill out the form i would recommend to check some YouTube video , there are some very detailed videos people have posted :)
Thanks for the info! I guess I would need to get the hand signatures for this doc and sent back. Did you get any email from IRCC detailing what is missing in the forms or the reason to "return" the application? In my case neither me (representative) nor my in laws have received any emails till date checked spam/Junk.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks for the info! I guess I would need to get the hand signatures for this doc and sent back. Did you get any email from IRCC detailing what is missing in the forms or the reason to "return" the application? In my case neither me (representative) nor my in laws have received any emails till date checked spam/Junk.
No i have not received any thing back. but i know some people received Use of Rep form back . may be they can answer your question .

Reactions: canada810

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hi, today I received a mail from CPC Mississauga, as:
Option C Print: Our office requires a copy of your OPTION C Printout for the tax year 2021 in
order to render a financial evaluation. This document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available
free-of-charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency. You MUST ensure to include line
15000 (or line 150) of your Option C.
We already submitted the CRA authorisation with the application as per requirement. I don't understand why they require, pls advice me

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, today I received a mail from CPC Mississauga, as:
Option C Print: Our office requires a copy of your OPTION C Printout for the tax year 2021 in
order to render a financial evaluation. This document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available
free-of-charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency. You MUST ensure to include line
15000 (or line 150) of your Option C.
We already submitted the CRA authorisation with the application as per requirement. I don't understand why they require, pls advice me
They do that sometimes. Just follow the instruction and provide the information.

The Option C shows whether the sponsor has any pending debts with the government or whether total or part of the income comes from social assistance. The latter is the most important reason why it is important to provide the Option C instead of a Notice of Assessment.

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
They do that sometimes. Just follow the instruction and provide the information.

The Option C shows whether the sponsor has any pending debts with the government or whether total or part of the income comes from social assistance. The latter is the most important reason why it is important to provide the Option C instead of a Notice of Assessment.
Thanks for the reply

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Hi All,

Today i got a letter from my mailing address stating this info A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number. The letter is dated from March 3, 2023

I did included the same form on the day i submitted the form from last year. I just resend the same information via cic inquiry web form today.