Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on 31st oct 2022. And still haven't received anything. The status shows as Submitted.
I received a reminder email only someone in December which stated that it was just a reminder email to submit files and if I've already done it then i should ignore that email.
After that i haven't heard anything. People are receiving AORs and i have not.
Anyone in the same boat?

Jun 29, 2016
I applied on 31st oct 2022. And still haven't received anything. The status shows as Submitted.
I received a reminder email only someone in December which stated that it was just a reminder email to submit files and if I've already done it then i should ignore that email.
Anyone in the same boat?
Same here. Applied on October 25.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Anyone in the same boat?
What is your address location as sponsor? I m seeing on tracker only cpc Mississauga. So it seems only they re processing reasonable speed

Xiaose

Mar 4, 2023
Anyone in the same boat?
Same here. Check my reply. People submitted in Dec received AOR, strange.

Reactions: aathar

aathar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your address location as sponsor? I m seeing on tracker only cpc Mississauga. So it seems only they re processing reasonable speed
I'm in Vancouver. This is very strange. I received the reminder email from Mississauga so i believe my case is also there.

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Anyone in the same boat?
Yes me too

hanky

Jan 21, 2016
Anyone in the same boat?
Same here submitted 16th nov , haven't received anything after that.

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Today I received a letter in the post (Not email) with the below content.

UCI #
Application # FXXXXXX

Dear (My Name),

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

(My Mother 's name)

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

Continued.....
========================================================

Has anyone received a mail like this in the post??? I know some of you here received an email like this. But I'm puzzled how come i received a post in the mail. Any thoughts??

Does this mean that I am gonna receive all further communication through post mail (Like Medical request, PCC) ??

Also I am not sure how to log in and check the application status, If someone can enlighten me on that, i would appreciate!
I noticed the UCI mine and its not a new one for my mother. So who's details should I enter in the log in screen?

Thank you!
Hi All,

I created a GC account and I'm trying to link my mother's PR application to the GC account.

I tried different combinations with above sent UCI & Application number. none of it works.

I am puzzled who is the applicant? Is it me or my mother. (Am I consider as the sponsor?)

Anybody who managed to link their Parents PR application, please please tell me who's information should I enter ?

Also I'm single and i'm only sponsoring my mother, so how many family members I should put for the last question? 1 or 2(including my mother) ??

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi All,

I created a GC account and I'm trying to link my mother's PR application to the GC account.

I tried different combinations with above sent UCI & Application number. none of it works.

I am puzzled who is the applicant? Is it me or my mother. (Am I consider as the sponsor?)

Anybody who managed to link their Parents PR application, please please tell me who's information should I enter ?

Also I'm single and i'm only sponsoring my mother, so how many family members I should put for the last question? 1 or 2(including my mother) ??
Your Mom is applicant
2 in members
It wont alwys link fast it takes time evern after receiving aor so keep trying

Reactions: YVR123

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your Mom is applicant
2 in members
It wont alwys link fast it takes time evern after receiving aor so keep trying
Ok thanks! How ever the UCI in the letter is my UCI number, I remember its from years back when I applied for my PR.

And what should i put for the the intended city of the applicant?? I don't remember filling such thing in the submitted application.

Last edited:

canada810

Dec 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Need some inputs on my case. I had applied for PGP for my in-laws on Dec 24 and on Feb 25 I got an automated email in the PR portal and it shows the application status as returned. When I viewed the document status it showed an error message for IMM5476e "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document" . For rest of the document set it shows status as complete. Till date me/my in laws have not received any email from IRCC mentioning the reason for returning the application.
When I checked the IMM5476e(Use of Representative) form only issue I see is that I didn't put my mother in laws signature under spouse signature. Now my queries are as follow:-
  1. I have provided myself as the representative ,is it better to provide my wife (sponsor) as the representative?
  2. Do we need the sponsor's signature in this form? If so where should we provide the signature?
  3. Do we need to provide hand signature for everyone (Representative, Principal applicant (Father in Law),Spouse (Mother in Law).
I raised a web form on 28-Feb asking them the reason for returning the application , but haven't received any response yet. How much time does it take to get response from IRCC for web form queries?

Not sure how to proceed in this situation as I am worried if this will impact their application processing. Appreciate if any pointers/suggestions.

Filipinay

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Oakville, ON
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
File Transfer...
and SA 06-01-2017; BGC In progress: 26-04-2017
Med's Request
Re- Med request 14-03-2017
Med's Done....
30-03-2017 Medical Passed (Re- Med)
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH 03-07-2017
LANDED..........
22-07-2017
Hello everyone,

I received email last Saturday asking for IMM 5406 -- Additional Family Info
It says "Each individual must sign their own copy of this form by hand.."
Does that mean that each of my 3 siblings from back home will need to fill out the form and hand sign?
Isn't it redundant?
Please enlighten me.
Thanks!