Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
So print it and hand write in native lang. We did that too

Print extra 2nd page and only fill siblings info. Rest all box not applicable and make 1 pdf then

And aor email is just the application no. Thats all

Let me know if you understand!!
Thanks very much.

Just to confirm, you are saying that for the same form 5406, I can fill it one more time, second time with only sibling info which I couldn't complete in first form, put Not applicable in every other box (or is it better to leave them blank)?

Also, looks like in the PDF, we can change it to print version and then can enter the text in Native language using Signature feature, a kind of hack to enter text. Do you think that would be cleaner and would be accepted?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks very much.

Just to confirm, you are saying that for the same form 5406, I can fill it one more time, second time with only sibling info which I couldn't complete in first form, put Not applicable in every other box (or is it better to leave them blank)?

Also, looks like in the PDF, we can change it to print version and then can enter the text in Native language using Signature feature, a kind of hack to enter text. Do you think that would be cleaner and would be accepted?
Yes for 5406 form and i putted not applicable in other boxes its your choice

And im not sure for 2nd thing however if it works and you print it out for hand signature and all look great after printout its a thumps up !!

Reactions: techie85

akvermaa362

Mar 11, 2023
Applicants + people sponsoring all together like fr us its 4 (2 parents 2 sponsors)
I am just sponsoring by myself for my mom so it will be 2, i am trying to link application from last week, not able to do it. The only difference in my application is that my sister is a representative on this application

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I am just sponsoring by myself for my mom so it will be 2, i am trying to link application from last week, not able to do it. The only difference in my application is that my sister is a representative on this application
Yeah it will be 2 and also make sure you put name correctly and it wont link until a ircc officer start processing the application/or have a application number!

akvermaa362

Mar 11, 2023
Yeah it will be 2 and also make sure you put name correctly and it wont link until a ircc officer start processing the application/or have a application number!
I got an AOR email like every body else got, I have an application number. But it is not going through. My mother have just one name on passport which i am entering in last name

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I got an AOR email like every body else got, I have an application number. But it is not going through. My mother have just one name on passport which i am entering in last name
I guess you mean application no. And family name since thats the only option there
And then passport info. And in canada detail make sure put all right and if its still dont work keep trying it will work sometimes it dont wrk fr while

akvermaa362

Mar 11, 2023
This is what i got last week, My mother is in Canada on Super-visa, What will be the processing from here, how long will it take.
I am unable to link my application to GC key. Please give opinion

Date: March 3, 2023

UCI: xxxxxxxx

Application: F00xxxxxx

Axxxxxx

1xxxxxxxx

SURREY BC xxxxxx

Canada

Dear xxxxxxx,

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

xxxxxxxx

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
This is what i got last week, My mother is in Canada on Super-visa, What will be the processing from here, how long will it take.
I am unable to link my application to GC key. Please give opinion

Date: March 3, 2023

UCI: xxxxxxxx

Application: F00xxxxxx

Axxxxxx

1xxxxxxxx

SURREY BC xxxxxx

Canada

Dear xxxxxxx,

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

xxxxxxxx

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
Yes it is aor email !!

Zion12

Feb 3, 2020
Any nov2022 pgp application received a AOR? i read many of the application got AOR from oct and dec? Any update thanks.
Invitation to apply- oct 12 2022
Submitted- nov 26 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Any nov2022 pgp application received a AOR? i read many of the application got AOR from oct and dec? Any update thanks.
Invitation to apply- oct 12 2022
Submitted- nov 26 2022
I know i applied on 29 nov too and only received 1 doc. Request on 13dec and sent back on 16dec after that nthg however there was a application no. Start with xf***** and now i just call ircc no. And confirm with without x on application no. And automated service do tell me the status.
But again didnt received anything from ircc directly!!

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Anyone got any clue how they re issuing aor? I mean sequence wise. Something to do with visa office?