+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
so how are people seeing that all documents are in order? Through linking their application to the online system different from the one we applied through? Basically link to GC key? We sent in updated documents as per IRCC request but did not see any updates.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
so how are people seeing that all documents are in order? Through linking their application to the online system different from the one we applied through? Basically link to GC key? We sent in updated documents as per IRCC request but did not see any updates.
I tried linking and nothing worked so far

TusyaUA

Mar 10, 2023
Canada
Hi everyone,

I need advice: my mom got biometrics and medical exam requests that have to be done in next 30 days. However, unfortunately, this is impossible right now. I send an explanation and asked for the extension (1 week ago) but have not heard anything back yet. Should I be worried and try to contact someone somehow? Thank you for any tips.

Sponsored Person: Parent
Parents Country of Citizenship: Ukraine
Your Province: BC
Invitation Date: Oct 2022
Application Submitted Date: Dec 19, 2022
Sponsor Approval: March 8, 2023
PCC request: March 1, 2023
Biometrics Date:
Medical:

Last edited:
Reactions: deryk.rodrigues

madhumsr

Mar 25, 2010
Hi All,

For IMM 5406, the letter says write "Unknown" But the form says "Not Applicable" for SECTION.
For E-Mail field, which is not a Section A or B, What should I write?

regards,
Thanks.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi All,

For IMM 5406, the letter says write "Unknown" But the form says "Not Applicable" for SECTION.
For E-Mail field, which is not a Section A or B, What should I write?

regards,
Thanks.
Unknown works for dates and not applicable for other stuff in form i think !!

Reactions: madhumsr

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Today I received a letter in the post (Not email) with the below content.

UCI #
Application # FXXXXXX

Dear (My Name),

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

(My Mother 's name)

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

Continued.....
========================================================

Has anyone received a mail like this in the post??? I know some of you here received an email like this. But I'm puzzled how come i received a post in the mail. Any thoughts??

Does this mean that I am gonna receive all further communication through post mail (Like Medical request, PCC) ??

Also I am not sure how to log in and check the application status, If someone can enlighten me on that, i would appreciate!
I noticed the UCI mine and its not a new one for my mother. So who's details should I enter in the log in screen?

Thank you!

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

I need advice: my mom got biometrics and medical exam requests that have to be done in next 30 days. However, unfortunately, this is impossible right now. I send an explanation and asked for the extension (1 week ago) but have not heard anything back yet. Should I be worried and try to contact someone somehow? Thank you for any tips.

Biometrics Date:
Medical:
Call ircc and talk to them they can confirm too i guess if they received your explanation!

Reactions: TusyaUA

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi All,

UCI #
Application # FXXXXXX

Dear (My Name),

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in

(My Mother 's name)

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents

Continued.....

Has anyone received a mail like this in the post??? I know some of you here received an email like this. But I'm puzzled how come i received a post in the mail. Any thoughts??

Does this mean that I am gonna receive all further communication through post mail (Like Medical request, PCC) ??

Also I am not sure how to log in and check the application status, If someone can enlighten me on that, i would appreciate!
I noticed the UCI mine and its not a new one for my mother. So who's details should I enter in the log in screen?

Thank you!
1st things call ircc and ask them why you got it in post and you want to get it online but before you do thisdo 2nd part first ..

2nd serch cic gckey login
If you have account there login or make a account with name if main applicant and your email.once so have made account mess. Here me or someone will tell you how to link application there

3rd did you apply by yourself or a rep. Did if you did it should be online(same place where u applied parents pr or pe portal)

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hi everyone
I have applied under PGP in nov 2022. Yesterday I got an email from IRCC saying that status of your permanent Residency has being changed. When I logged in I have notice it say Returned.
I have found following:
1. User representative forms. - incomplete
2.Proof of Payment - incomplete
3. Consent and Declaration - Incomplete
Although I remember we have submitted all of the above. Even I can download Fee receipt from the portal ($1080 and $1085).
I applied though immigration lawyer. Still waiting for his reply, might get reply by Monday.
Is there anyone else who got such email. Could it be a glitch in there system.

please provide suggestion.

regards

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Hi All,

UCI #
Application # FXXXXXX

Dear (My Name),

(My Mother 's name)

Continued.....

Thank you!
yes .... i also recd such mail .... but our representative got it and he fwd it to us ok

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi everyone
I have applied under PGP in nov 2022. Yesterday I got an email from IRCC saying that status of your permanent Residency has being changed. When I logged in I have notice it say Returned.
I have found following:
1. User representative forms. - incomplete
2.Proof of Payment - incomplete
3. Consent and Declaration - Incomplete
Although I remember we have submitted all of the above. Even I can download Fee receipt from the portal ($1080 and $1085).
I applied though immigration lawyer. Still waiting for his reply, might get reply by Monday.
Is there anyone else who got such email. Could it be a glitch in there system.

please provide suggestion.

regards
And biometrics fees? Other forms are easy your rep. Will send them not big stuff to fill out but you and applicant will sign them before sending!!

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
And biometrics fees? Other forms are easy your rep. Will send them not big stuff to fill out but you and applicant will sign them before sending!!
Thanks for reply
My parents got Super visa last year so their Biometrics is valid for 10 years. I have submitted Biometric already with application.

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

Biometrics Date:
Medical:
Thank you for sharing.
I believe your case is moving faster than the others because your parents are in Ukraine.

I hope you are able to meet with them soon. Good Luck.

Last edited:

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Thanks for reply
My parents got Super visa last year so their Biometrics is valid for 10 years. I have submitted Biometric already with application.
You sure? I just read the biometric request for visit visa which says these are valid for 10 years but if we apply immigrant visa then biometric need to be repeated