+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
What did u see mine we are processing background
Rest all in process eligibility not started
All I can see under application status is "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.".
Did you link the application to sponsor or PA account?

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me or have similar experience. I recently submitted ppg sponsorship application and got 2 emails back from ircc. 1 is asking imm5768 financial evaluation. 2 is option c for sponsor. My confusion is I have included imm5768 with sin and signature, so ircc should be able to access all the information they want. Is this standard procedure to ask for option c? Or maybe I had wrong signature since I typed my name instead of signing it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

shar2022

Oct 16, 2022
Hello Guys - received an email today to resubmit the IMM 5768 with signature and sign date for my self and/or cosigner with SIN card. Do I need to still provide the cosigner sin & signature even if they will not be the co-signer?

Application submitted on Nov 15th.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me or have similar experience. I recently submitted ppg sponsorship application and got 2 emails back from ircc. 1 is asking imm5768 financial evaluation. 2 is option c for sponsor. My confusion is I have included imm5768 with sin and signature, so ircc should be able to access all the information they want. Is this standard procedure to ask for option c? Or maybe I had wrong signature since I typed my name instead of signing it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
I think they do ask some people to resubmit , it may depend on officer or it could be just random selection . This is normal .

Reactions: YVR123

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hello Guys - received an email today to resubmit the IMM 5768 with signature and sign date for my self and/or cosigner with SIN card. Do I need to still provide the cosigner sin & signature even if they will not be the co-signer?

Application submitted on Nov 15th.
No need to provide information for co-signer if there is co-signer in the application.

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Thanks for the reply. What about submitting option c part? Is this normal even though I included SIN already.
Yes, it is normal.

Please share your current timeline in below format to be added to the tracker:

Sponsored Person: (Parent/s, Grandparent/s, In Law/s)
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Your Province:
Invitation Date:
Application Submitted Date:
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date:
Sponsor Approval:
Biometrics Date:

Reactions: YVR123

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
All I can see under application status is "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.".
Did you link the application to sponsor or PA account?
Mine is done by a representative and i cant link to gckey its asking me to first cancel previous rep.

Ecas dont find my application

So all i do ask my rep. And call ircc no. And use automated service and check file status

Eligibility not started
Rest do not need and we are processing your background check

Thats it!!

Reactions: immg.applicant

Canada drives

Oct 14, 2022
I could link my Application and found that we need to exclude kids its only the sponsor, co-signor and the applicant with the dependents

also the application status shows that it does not require Biometrics or PCC as below

Documents- We do not need any additional documents

Biometrics - we do not need your biometrics. if this changes we will let you know

Medical- We do not need medical. we will send you a message if this changes

Interview - you do not need an interview. we will send message if this changes

Background check - not applicable

Final decision - your application is in process we will send you a message once final decision has been made

What does this mean? no biometrics and PCC or they will change the message once they come to that step ?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I could link my Application and found that we need to exclude kids its only the sponsor, co-signor and the applicant with the dependents

also the application status shows that it does not require Biometrics or PCC as below

Documents- We do not need any additional documents

Biometrics - we do not need your biometrics. if this changes we will let you know

Medical- We do not need medical. we will send you a message if this changes

Interview - you do not need an interview. we will send message if this changes

Background check - not applicable

Final decision - your application is in process we will send you a message once final decision has been made

What does this mean? no biometrics and PCC or they will change the message once they come to that step ?
It will change later !! Also what its says in eligibility?

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Hi Fellow PGPers 2022, Posting for a friend, My friend applied last year December and he got a request to submit the forms: eimm5669 and imm 5406. They said something was missing. Initially we entered this information on the application itself thats what the application submission outlined.
Just checking if some else got similar request as well and specific reasoning around it. Was it around not hand signed?