+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
its normal to get sponsor UCI on AOR.

You will use Principal Applicant's UCI to link to GC Key.
Just a follow up on that.. whose GC key?? mine (sponsor) or my parents's? cause I tried on both accounts using the application number but it didnt find anything.

dynisious007

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Got an email from mississauga office today to resubmit IMM 5406 with an XF application number.
It's kinda late to get this request at this point while everyone is getting approval. Looks like someone forgot about my application. Submitted the application on Oct 15 2022

Thoughts?

Last edited:

ksdarji

Feb 22, 2023
Got an email from mississauga office today to resubmit IMM 5406 with an XF application number.
It's kinda late to get this request at this point while everyone is getting approval. Looks like someone forgot about my application.

Thoughts?
when you had submitted first time? because I am on the same boat, we submitted on 24th Dec and resubmitted the forms 5406 on 23 Feb

Reactions: hm.solaiman

hm.solaiman

Apr 7, 2019
Hello I have applied for PGP this December and 3 days back I got an email saying, they have received my application and asked me to submit the financial document evaluation form, if its not submitted in main application. I am ignoring this email, as I have submitted the financial evaluation form. Anyone has received any medical call so far?

hm.solaiman

Apr 7, 2019
when you had submitted first time? because I am on the same boat, we submitted on 24th Dec and resubmitted the forms 5406 on 23 Feb
I submitted on December 12, 2022. and I got the same email with XF application number. Its been almost 1 month I did send the additional family information document. I am wondering, if anyone has already got a call for medical or not. Are we still behind?

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
How come I have not received any email yet? What is biometric letter Or AOR?
I guess this is normal. Some applicants gets early some late, depends on which officer is looking at the file. My in-laws timeline is also the similar like yours and we have not heard anything after we submitted the additional documents with handwritten signature (timeline below)

Interest submitted 2020
Invitation received: Oct 13, 2022
Application submitted: Nov 6, 2022
Requested more form with hand signature: Dec 2, 2022
Documents submitted: Dec 4, 2022

Reactions: jessiezhai

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hi,

Can anyone please guide me about how to link to gckey account? Is it not same as https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login PR portal from where we applied.

I googled and looks like there is this link to create GC account https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html is this correct?
If yes, then do I need to create account for the Sponsor or for the Principal applicant.

Thanks in advance.
I believe the account is to be created for the Principal Applicant and then you can link your application.
But i think i saw a post saying it can be linked to either sponsor or principal applicant.

For me, it was Principal Applicant.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
How frequently this tracker is being updated? I see last updates as 3rd March only

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
To those who received biometric request, how long do we get to get that done. And in their request, do they say anything in the request that a PA and dependent can or cannot give biometric separately (different countries)??