+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thank You everyone , finally i am able to link the application in GC Key account.'
i have noticed you need to enter family and given name same as you had put in while filling application form " its case sensitive"
second i had applied with co signer for my mother and father so quantity i put 4
then i tried to Link and it got through

Thanks

Please if some one can tell what the next step will be.
You see anything new or all in process??

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Biometrics were submitted and also got updated in the GC Key but the "Account Home" page still shows the status "Your action is required". Anyone has any idea?

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
My parents did biometric on March 06, 2023. However, I tried many times from GC Key to link "your application to our account" and all failed.

Can anybody share some information to solve this isse?

Thanks

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
My parents did biometric on March 06, 2023. However, I tried many times from GC Key to link "your application to our account" and all failed.

Can anybody share some information to solve this isse?

Thanks
What do you select for number of applicant ?

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi everyone,
A little late to the thread but I got invitation to apply on Oct 12 and submitted file on Dec 1. I received AOR on March 3rd but am unable to link the application to GC Key account. I read above about number of applicants and added 4 for me, my parents and my husband (co-signer) but still unable to link. Should I put my info (sponsor) when linking or my father’s (PA)

Also, the AOR had my UCI instead of my father (principal applicant), is that okay? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello all,

Application submitted: Dec 17, 2022
AOR received : March 03, 2023

I have a couple of questions like others, why is my (sponsor) UCI mentioned in the PDF provided. Is that normal?
Also, how do we link it to the GC Key ? will it be my (sponsor) account or should it be linked to the principle applicant's GC key?

Last edited:

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hello all,

Invitation submitted: Dec 17, 2022
AOR received : March 03, 2023

I have a couple of questions like others, why is my (sponsor) UCI mentioned in the PDF provided. Is that normal?
Also, how do we link it to the GC Key ? will it be my (sponsor) account or should it be linked to the principle applicant's GC key?
its normal to get sponsor UCI on AOR.

You will use Principal Applicant's UCI to link to GC Key.