+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

throwawayquestion123

Dec 23, 2022
Hello there
I have got my sponsor approval letter on August 1st, and I was told that my file was transferred from Mississauga to Vancouver, despite me living in Ottawa.

1- I was wondering if anyone have experience with the Vancouver office, and why would they send my file there? Can I request the file to be sent back to Mississauga?
2- After the sponsor approval, and the fact that my parents are healthy without any criminal records, as well as they have had their super visa for the past 10 years and visited Canada. Are the next steps difficult to pass? or is it just paperwork that needs to be processed? Is there a chance my parents get rejected at this point?

Thank you for your answers!

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
I got the sponsor approved. Have to submit Pcc. From India. My parents are currently in Canada on super visa can someone please let me know process to apply for Pcc from India while in Canada.

Reactions: BienCanada

JR Bains

Aug 26, 2023
Hello friends. I have also applied for my parents lottery system application in 2022 December 20. So far I got ARO in April 2023. Recently, they ask for voter card and Adar card for parents, due to name spelling correction voter card online copy was provided and Adar card we had along with letter of explanation that hard copy will be coming in a month. Unfortunately my mother passed away now, primary applicant is my Dady still. Does anyone know what should I do now ? We are holding funeral this weekend back home. Death certificate will be issued but I don’t know when though. Thoughts on how to inform cic ?

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hi all,

In order to apply for Pcc after getting request from ircc I went to bls office there is no appointment available till September please guide what should I do to get Pcc.

regards

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello friends. I have also applied for my parents lottery system application in 2022 December 20. So far I got ARO in April 2023. Recently, they ask for voter card and Adar card for parents, due to name spelling correction voter card online copy was provided and Adar card we had along with letter of explanation that hard copy will be coming in a month. Unfortunately my mother passed away now, primary applicant is my Dady still. Does anyone know what should I do now ? We are holding funeral this weekend back home. Death certificate will be issued but I don’t know when though. Thoughts on how to inform cic ?
Sorry for your loss
You can send webform after you receive the certificate no need to hurry!!

Reactions: JR Bains

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
I have a question regarding PCC. We haven't received yet but what to know about the duration for which we need the PCC? means for last 10 years or more?

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
it's been more than 3 weeks since we get the acknowledgment (sponsor approval) but I am unable to check the status online. Any idea what is the reason?

Sowriyab

Apr 14, 2023
Hi all,

In order to apply for Pcc after getting request from ircc I went to bls office there is no appointment available till September please guide what should I do to get Pcc.

regards
Check Brampton location. There are appointments available in September.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hi all,

regards
I think walk-ins are also available, just check the BLS website.
It is very hard to get BLS appointments.

ravi1

Apr 18, 2014
Hello Everyone,
IRCC has requested an email to submit Aadhaar Card and Voter ID card for my parents, I am ready with the documents but on my CIC account there is no message about these documents and I am not able to upload the requested documents.
Please advise hoe do I respond to CIC