+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship September 2021-- Forms filling

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Hi everyone, i am starting this thread for everyone who have started filling forms for the new invitations sent out in September 2021. Please engage here so that we can help each other with the new Permanent residence portal. This time it is not paper based, everything is filled online and submitted online only.

Reactions: r.singh85

kashmub73

Sep 24, 2021
Hello
Varinder
Just start filling out the form and stuck on Financial evaluation where they asking current undertakings how many persons.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Hello
Varinder
Just start filling out the form and stuck on Financial evaluation where they asking current undertakings how many persons.
Same here lol.. I am pregnant and my newborn is about to come next month so not sure if I should include her in the financial evaluation dependent because she was not there in taxation years 2018, 2019 or 2020.

kashmub73

Sep 24, 2021
Same here lol.. I am pregnant and my newborn is about to come next month so not sure if I should include her in the financial evaluation dependent because she was not there in taxation years 2018, 2019 or 2020.
I dont think so that you should include her, as they are asking for previous years.

kashmub73

Sep 24, 2021
What about Statutory declaration of common law, since married people does not need to fill that, as I am the co-signer for my mother in law.

kunwar.raj20

Sep 27, 2021
According to the cic site -
Note that the number you enter into Box 7 only captures your current family size and does not necessarily reflect the size of your family during the 3 tax years before your application date, which is relevant for the calculation of your income requirements. If your family size changed during or since those 3 years, it could affect the amount of income you need for each of the 3 years. IRCC may also calculate a different family size for specific years based on the detailed family information you provide in your sponsorship application.

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
Can anyone please suggest If I do not have a birth certificate ? what other document I can use instead ? I was looking at BLS website one can apply for Certificate of Date of Birth, would that work ? pls suggest ..thank you in advance..

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi ,

i received invitation for my parents yesterday and have few questions hoping to get some help

• income requirements - 2020 and 2019 is okay but 2018 i am sort 1500$ so wondering if still okay or not?
  • i was single in 2018 so i should check for 3 person i guess , so co -sign won't help for 2018 i believe ??
  • also was student earlier 2018 part so not sure that makes a difference ?
any thoughts help is much appreciated

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Hi, I got the invite today to sponsor my parents and the invitation asks to submit the application through the Permanent Residence online portal. When I go to the link it is asking for a sign in/create account. Can I use my email to sign in or should I ask my parents to create their own login? Whats the best practise. Can someone please advise?

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Help! I can't remember whom I designated as the principal applicant in the interest form. Where can I check this information? Do we have to match the info to the interest form? Please let me know!

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hi, I got the invite today to sponsor my parents and the invitation asks to submit the application through the Permanent Residence online portal. When I go to the link it is asking for a sign in/create account. Can I use my email to sign in or should I ask my parents to create their own login? Whats the best practise. Can someone please advise?
I'm just going to create a gmail for them and use this new gmail for their application.

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Same here. There should be guidance about this. I remember I had read it somewhere. They were saying if your baby is arriving before you submit the application, you have to include her. If after application, you need to call cic to request a change when she arrives. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sep 28, 2021
Hi everyone, i am starting this thread for eve
Hi everyone, i am starting this thread for everyone who have started filling forms for the new invitations sent out in September 2021. Please engage here so that we can
Hi everyone, i am starting this thread for everyone who have started filling forms for the new invitations sent out in September 2021. Please engage here so that we can help each other with the new Permanent residence portal. This time it is not paper based, everything is filled online and submitted online only.
I have received invitation yesterday morning.

Sep 28, 2021
I added my parents and grandparents both during the interest to sponsor form. My question is do i have to make 2 separate applications.

bourne5144`

Jun 24, 2017
If I have enough income to show do I need to show my spouse as co-sign?
In the form IMM5768- what is my previous undertaking, If I got my PR in CEC should I add me, my wife and son in the previous undertaking?