+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents sponsorship question on Interest to Sponsor form

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
HI All,
I am about to submit interest to sponsor form to sponsor my parents but I dont see the section where i can add co-signor information. (My income is only sufficient with my spouse co-signor's income combined) Is consignor information not required at this stage ?
one other question can I submit interest to sponsor form under my name and seperately under my spouse (co-signor )name? is it considered multiple submission? Any idea folks. Can you give me some confirmation. Thank you!

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
HI All,
I am about to submit interest to sponsor form to sponsor my parents but I dont see the section where i can add co-signor information. (My income is only sufficient with my spouse co-signor's income combined) Is consignor information not required at this stage ?
one other question can I submit interest to sponsor form under my name and seperately under my spouse (co-signor )name? is it considered multiple submission? Any idea folks. Can you give me some confirmation. Thank you!
Your spouse can only sponsor his/her parents only but can support you as a co-signer to meet the income requirements. So you can not submit the sponsorship on behalf of your spouse for your parents.

At this stage, co-signer information is not required.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
As others have pointed out in the PGP 2020 discussion, co-signer's information is not needed until you submit the actual application.

you can submit interest to sponsor form for YOUR parents.
And your spouse/co-signer another form for her/his parents.

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
As others have pointed out in the PGP 2020 discussion, co-signer's information is not needed until you submit the actual application.

you can submit interest to sponsor form for YOUR parents.
And your spouse/co-signer another form for her/his parents.
Thank you so much for this information. can my spouse submit form for my parents and myself submit form for my parents as well ?

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello guys I hope everyone is doing good I hv a question I hope someone answer me my personal income for 2018 is just short $200 from minimum income which make me ineligible but I hv some income which I did work as a self employed under my corporation and I hv proof noa to prove that one so can I include that income to meet eligible income ?? Thank you much

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
15/03/2012 re-med on 27/04/13
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 13/5/13 & received passports on 7/6/13
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
Hi, pls help me in filling the surname and given name. Usually on Indian passport, surname column is blank. Do I have to write the given name as surname and for first name tick the box for no first name. Pls advice. Thanks

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello guys I hope everyone is doing good I hv a question I hope someone answer me my personal income for 2018 is just short $200 from minimum income which make me ineligible but I hv some income which I did work as a self employed under my corporation and I hv proof noa to prove that one so can I include that income to meet eligible income ?? Thank you much
It's a bit late for you to refile your tax return for 2018 of extra income that you didn't file in your tax return. I don't understand what you mean by "which I did work as self employed under my corporation and I hv proof noa".
Do you make enough in 2018 income and filed it? What is that in your NOA line 150?
Even if you are self employed, you can't suddenly increase your income.

If you decided to re-file your tax return, be prepared with solid proof and pay the extra tax and may be penalty that you now owe.

The re-filed NOA may or may not be ready when you need to include that in your PGP application.
I would suggest you to wait for another year to apply. But it's up to you. Someone posted in the PGP 2020 discussion that her application got refused because of less than $100 below the income for one of the years.

Reactions: Qwertypod

varin5888

Oct 2, 2017
hello folks, i have a urgent question. please reply
i am about to submit my my interest to sponsor my parents. i am eligible for it but the problem is my father have had a small disputes in with my cousins family and now there is a criminal case is high court in India. he has a passport with the special permission from high court but cant get PCC from india. What should i do in this case. I hope i will reply from you guys. Thank you in advance.