+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2022

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
Can any one explain whether CIC sent all 23K invites or still everyday they are sending in intervals and how many are pending ... any idea ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can any one explain whether CIC sent all 23K invites or still everyday they are sending in intervals and how many are pending ... any idea ?
This question has been asked a few times. IRCC doesn’t post or give updates on how many they have sent out. IRCC has a two week window and when they have reached 23k they stop sending invitations.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
@Naturgrl is correct , it's 2 week window time frame , no one can tell how many daily initiation they send .
still approx. 1 week left .

Good Luck

Reactions: Harry898

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Quick Question :

I have sponsored my wife in April 2022 and its still in progress ,
Am I eligible to sponsor my parents under PGP or not eligible for 3 years ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Quick Question :

I have sponsored my wife in April 2022 and its still in progress ,
Am I eligible to sponsor my parents under PGP or not eligible for 3 years ?
Did you get an invitation for 2022 if you submitted a profile in 2020? If you did and you meet LICO for all 3 years then yes.

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Did you get an invitation for 2022 if you submitted a profile in 2020? If you did and you meet LICO for all 3 years then yes.
No , I didnot submit the profile yet , I meet the LICO for sure ,
What if i have to submit profile now ? Will I be eligible ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No , I didnot submit the profile yet , I meet the LICO for sure ,
What if i have to submit profile now ? Will I be eligible ?
You don’t understand the program. The program is only giving invitations (lottery) to those who submitted a expression of interest in 2020. So the program is not open for EOIs in 2022. You will have to wait until next year to see if eligible when IRCC announces the format for the program. The format can change next year but right now you have to meet LICO for 3 years for the total number of people in your family. It is lottery based and many wait years for an invitation.

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
You don’t understand the program. The program is only giving invitations (lottery) to those who submitted a expression of interest in 2020. So the program is not open for EOIs in 2022. You will have to wait until next year to see if eligible when IRCC announces the format for the program. The format can change next year but right now you have to meet LICO for 3 years for the total number of people in your family. It is lottery based and many wait years for an invitation.
Thank you for clarifying . Much Appreciated!

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Maybe not hopefully because almost 1 week done
I receiver invitation on Friday last week ( After trying for 5 years ) so this was week 2 . Not sure if they will send any invitation next week ? i thought it was for only 2 weeks and they may have started on Monday last week :/

Parwaz

Mar 24, 2019
I receiver invitation on Friday last week ( After trying for 5 years ) so this was week 2 . Not sure if they will send any invitation next week ? i thought it was for only 2 weeks and they may have started on Monday last week :/
They started on 19th and 2 weeks will be over on 26th. 3 more business days left!

Congratulations for getting the invite and all the best!!