+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
check back your gc key account ! Mine got updated to “ we have requested a medical exam “
Same as before !
My Medical status still shows as "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message for details"

YASH2021

Jan 26, 2022
Thanks. You may see an update anytime now. Btw I haven't received email notification about "Update in your IRCC acc", so you need to check it yourself.
Thanks, I just checked still shows the same “we have requested a medical exam“ … atleast after sending in webform it go changed back to this.
I was very surprised in morning when it showed “We have not received your medical results” ..
let’s see how it goes !!

Lilian_sh

Feb 28, 2022
check back your gc key account ! Mine got updated to “ we have requested a medical exam “
Same as before !
Did you link your application to GCKey by yourself, or does it get linked automatically?
I applied Dec 06th and don't have AOR or application no. Trying to get an update on my application...

YASH2021

Jan 26, 2022
Do you have AOR or application no?
When I enter the info in online tool they've provided it tells me it cannot find my application.
I received ghost email, No AOR ! and i was able to link after parents got biometric request. File number was mentioned on biometric letter.
i would say wait for biometric letter and try linking after that !!

Lilian_sh

Feb 28, 2022
I received ghost email, No AOR ! and i was able to link after parents got biometric request. File number was mentioned on biometric letter.
i would say wait for biometric letter and try linking after that !!
Since my parents have done biometric recently for a visit visa I don't think they're required to do it for this application. What's the ghost email? You mean like the biometric request email?

YASH2021

Jan 26, 2022
Since my parents have done biometric recently for a visit visa I don't think they're required to do it for this application. What's the ghost email? You mean like the biometric request email?
Ghost email - Email came in Dec last year that your status is updated. But when I checked the status, nothing was updated. So we call it as ghost email.
Since your parents have visitor visa, try using UCI number (mentioned on visa stamp) to link application. UCI will not change.