+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

amyn27

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
My parents recently completed their medical exam and I read that the panel physician will send the results back to IRCC. My question is do we have to send anything back to IRCC to let them know the medicals were completed ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My parents recently completed their medical exam and I read that the panel physician will send the results back to IRCC. My question is do we have to send anything back to IRCC to let them know the medicals were completed ?
No you don’t need to send anything to let IRCC know medical has been completed.

Reactions: amyn27

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Anyone from November batch received any update. I am 26th November applicant.
Looking at patterns... 1st March or that week is your day for GHOST email.

Reactions: shahvishal679

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi All,

IRCC is asking for PCC and below is from the letter received. I am wondering as they mentioned send Original PCC, anyone knows if we can send the scanned document or new to send the Original copy received from Passport office in India? IRCC didn't mention the address where they want the original PCC to be sent.

The request letter i received came from Mississauga.
Police Certificates (Multiple):) You are required to provide a NEW original police certificate from India. Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi All,

IRCC is asking for PCC and below is from the letter received. I am wondering as they mentioned send Original PCC, anyone knows if we can send the scanned document or new to send the Original copy received from Passport office in India? IRCC didn't mention the address where they want the original PCC to be sent.

The request letter i received came from Mississauga.
Police Certificates (Multiple):) You are required to provide a NEW original police certificate from India. Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide
when did you submit your application?

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Dear Friends, How can we link submitted application to gc key account and at which stage. I submitted application in Nov 15 and resumitted again in Dec 7. No ghost message recd after resubmission and no aor till date. One more question if and when we wish to link the application , which account ? whwther Sponsres GC key or PGP gc key. Thanks

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Dear Friends, How can we link submitted application to gc key account and at which stage. I submitted application in Nov 15 and resumitted again in Dec 7. No ghost message recd after resubmission and no aor till date. One more question if and when we wish to link the application , which account ? whwther Sponsres GC key or PGP gc key. Thanks
You can use below link to create gcc account and then using Add Applications link you can link your application to this gcc account for status tracking.
It can be anyone's account sponsor or PGP. While linking application, make sure to include sponsor and co-sponsor in number of applicants field.
For example if you sponsoring your mother and father , and your partner is co-sponsoring, then total number of applicants is 4 .

https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2bf5a755e0a9db0ed165ce4d7f84b1c6e3ade81a1

YASH2021

Jan 26, 2022
My sponsor approval letter contains a part with "Requirement for Processing"
"
Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members.
If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible:
"

followed by a long list of documents. Among these a lot I have already provided through online portal like "proof of relationship, RPRF, Passport copy" etc. But there is also "Police certificate" and "Supplementary Information-YOur travels (IMM5562)"
I get the PCC part but IMM5562? It's asking for IMM5562 for PA and dependants with travel information SINCE AGE 18 (not 10 years).
There is no timeline for submitting all these documents.

My questions:
Is this a formal request for documents or is this just to lay out some of the possible additional documents i may or may not need to submit later?
Do I need to prepare 5562 again?(since 18 years of age for my parents. I did previous 10 years) Will I receive another PCC request later?
@JamaicafellinlovewithCan @garrysandhu @techpacman and everyone who has received sponsor approval letter/email, can you share with me if you have received the same request in your SA letter? Just want to know if this is a generic letter template.
We both have similar timeline ! I have not received any letter so far.
i filled travel info for last 10 year only !!
occupation was since 18 year if I remember correctly.