App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
If you didn't get a ghost email, I don't think you'll be able to connect to gckey. Just need to give it time.

Also, people who applied in November will have to wait much longer (from my friends experience in the past). I suspect IRCC will have a limited amount of staff set aside for PGP applications, so processing will take some time.

Think of it this way, they accepted an entire year's quota of applications in 2 months time. So the processing of applications will be spread out over the year.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
I applied last October 20, 2021 and no update yet nor ghost email.
It looks like they are processing apps gradually and not reached to Oct 20 yet. If someone who successfully linked app to GCKey can provide us their application date may help us to determine the IRCC working timeframe and dates.

Reactions: microbio1

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Submitted Oct 24, ghost update Jan 10, linked application to GCkey Jan 28. No other emails after Jan 10.
We have a super visa and parent is in Canada currently, not sure if this helped.
It sure will help a lot. Thanks for sharing your timeline itralala
I applied on Oct 27th, I did not received any Ghost email/update. But according to your timeline, I can expect to link application to GCKey may be in next few days.

Reactions: itralala

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Is there anyone who's application was returned recently and was able to resubmit their application through the online portal?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
No message like that, It again shows submitted like previously. But now I can see the program and category mentioned under it.
It will be good to know if someone was able to resubmit via online portal after IRCC added that program and category which was blank before.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Submitted application on 13th November.

I need some help - Created GCKey Account and Clicked Add an existing application to this account

Program - Category - Permanent Residence
Sub-Cat - Family Class (Parent and grandparent)
Application Details:
Selected - Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth
(provided info of my father - Applicant)
Applicant's Personal Info - Passport
(provided Passport info of my father - Applicant)
Other Application Info -
Province - Provided details that were given in form submission
City
Current Marital Status

Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application = (I am sponsoring my Father and Mother)
So added 4 (included my husband as he is cosigner)
Please advise - Cannot locate application, tried multiple times with no luck :(
I cant link mine yet as well.

YASH2021

Jan 26, 2022
Received Biometric and Medical emails on Jan 28, Is is OK to do PCC right away, and upload when asked for ? PCC at times takes more than 30 days in my home country.