+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Lidwinad

Mar 21, 2021
Hi, It feels great to hear the applications are moving fast. Did anybody who have submitted application on or after November 21,2021 received any response. I have applied on Nov 21, 2021 and have not received anything. Thanks

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

shahvishal679

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi, It feels great to hear the applications are moving fast. Did anybody who have submitted application on or after November 21,2021 received any response. I have applied on Nov 21, 2021 and have not received anything. Thanks
I applied on November 26th, no updates yet.

YASH2021

Jan 26, 2022
Received medical letter on jan 28th and have got medical appointment date for Feb 22nd , i.e 26 days after. Letter says you should undergo medical in 30 days ?
is that the date when panel doctor uploads documents to IRCC ? My timeline here is too tight so worried !!

Reactions: Anne21

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Received medical letter on jan 28th and have got medical appointment date for Feb 22nd , i.e 26 days after. Letter says you should undergo medical in 30 days ?
is that the date when panel doctor uploads documents to IRCC ? My timeline here is too tight so worried !!
That schedule is ok. Its within 30 days

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
I agree with @Anne21 . you are good. I received medical on the same day and haven't booked yet. Let's keep each other updated.
To be on the safe side you can raise a webform to upload documents from the doctor after the visit (I believe there will be some kind of receipt?)together with a letter of explanation, just in case the doctor cannot upload reports within the time frame.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
I lined application after i got emails ( Biometric & Medical ). Will it take few days to reflect that messages online ?
This is only my thoughts for bio and medical. I haven't received PCC yet.
I am on a similar timeline but I linked earlier. I don't see any place to upload in myGCkey account. If you do see an upload option in GCkey later, please let me know.
From what I read, biometrics and medicals don't require upload. Results goes to CIC directly with your file# and details IF EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY. So to be on the safe side I will raise webform to upload documents to proof my parents have done their part on time. I would prefer to upload in my GCkey but currently it's not an option.
PCC on the other hand should require upload, but I haven't received that request letter yet so not sure.

Reactions: techpacman

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
This is only my thoughts for bio and medical. I haven't received PCC yet.
I am on a similar timeline but I linked earlier. I don't see any place to upload in myGCkey account. If you do see an upload option in GCkey later, please let me know.
From what I read, biometrics and medicals don't require upload. Results goes to CIC directly with your file# and details IF EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY. So to be on the safe side I will raise webform to upload documents to proof my parents have done their part on time. I would prefer to upload in my GCkey but currently it's not an option.
PCC on the other hand should require upload, but I haven't received that request letter yet so not sure.
Thankyou.. Make sense

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I agree with @Anne21 . you are good. I received medical on the same day and haven't booked yet. Let's keep each other updated.
To be on the safe side you can raise a webform to upload documents from the doctor after the visit (I believe there will be some kind of receipt?)together with a letter of explanation, just in case the doctor cannot upload reports within the time frame.
@YASH2021 @kafepoche

Based on my In-Laws application on PGP 2019, they received Medical request Feb 05, 2020. The additional medical test was done June 05, 2020 and medical passed June 08, 2020..So it just means the 30 days applies to the date your suppose to have medical and not the result to be uploaded by the doctor.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
@YASH2021 @kafepoche

Based on my In-Laws application on PGP 2019, they received Medical request Feb 05, 2020. The additional medical test was done June 05, 2020 and medical passed June 08, 2020..So it just means the 30 days applies to the date your suppose to have medical and not the result to be uploaded by the doctor.
Good to know. Thanks for the clarification. My parents are in home country.