+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hello ALL,

I was able to link the application to GCKEY today.

I see the status as submitted but My Mother has got an email for medical/PCC. and I did received email for sponsor approved.
How will I submit that online in the portal as I don't see any messages/document requests. ?
When did you submit the application?

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Nice one, the messages should be in your GCkey account I think. I would let others weigh in. Congrats. Now I am so looking forward
I lined application after i got emails ( Biometric & Medical ). Will it take few days to reflect that messages online ?

Elein

Jan 28, 2022
I have a question if you can help me please
My file was returned because they want the additional family information to be signed , it is a web form and there is no place to sign , what should i do?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
I have a question if you can help me please
My file was returned because they want the additional family information to be signed , it is a web form and there is no place to sign , what should i do?
When did you apply? As far I know, you have to fill it up, the print, then hand sign it, then scan and send it as per their instructions.

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Even though this is an accelerated and advertised program, will I still be subjected to the 3 - 5 year sponsorship delay due to me just becoming a PR a day ago by my husband sponsoring me?