+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Do we need to update CIC about any address changes for family members other than Principle applicant, dependant and sponsor?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Do we need to update CIC about any address changes for family members other than Principle applicant, dependant and sponsor?
not really ,as they are not related to the application itself ,but you can check the webform under IRCC its an online webform follow the process and it might guide you ( change of address for immigration application is done through a webform online ...very easy )

Mansi_patel

Sep 26, 2021
Hi folks,
Hope you all are fine.
I just received a mail and it says :

Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that all questions under #4 a) through k) are answered and you leave NO gaps in information.

This is for all the member in the application.

what needs to be changed any suggestions?
thanks in advance.

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi folks,
Hope you all are fine.

Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that all questions under #4 a) through k) are answered and you leave NO gaps in information.

thanks in advance.
Hi,

When did you send your application?

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi All,

When you submitted your application to permanent resident portal, under "view my permanent residence application" page, does it identify the "program" and "category"? mine are left blank.

Thank you.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi folks,
Hope you all are fine.

thanks in advance.
Are you to send this my email or upload online?

If they give you access to your online application, you may be able to update what is missing, pleas check that there is no gap in what you previously completed

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hi folks,
Hope you all are fine.

thanks in advance.
in imm5669, the only question i can see with subsection a) through k) under it, is the yes or no statutory questions. Did you forget to tick these?
Also you should check if you leave gaps in the dates.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi,

When did you send your application?
the best exercise to do when filling an application is to start by counting how many boxes you have and making sure that they are all filled with information ,as silly as it might sound but leaving an empty case without adding NA as an example and they will return the application .
so page one 30 boxes to fill ( on number 6 under k if you answered yes fill something if not add not applicable ( N/A ) as an example ,dont forget to put the name under question 2 in your native language .
page two under education so you tick the education level box and fill all the boxes accordingly fill all the others with N/A
questions 8-9-10 fill accordingly same thing fill all the empty ones with N/A
page 3 name of country for all questions to be filled if not the case all boxes should be filled with N/A
page 4 original signature and date..others N/A
do not hesitate to fill everything that is empty by an N/A
agents dont have the time to assume things they wants us to cover everything for them so they can move on to the next application

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

MuzafferQA

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:05-06-2014, PPR2:17-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Hi all. I have received a email from cic asking to submit parents CV along with the instruction to send them to specific email address.which i did.
The thing is , my application status in portsl now says returned.
do i also need to resubmit my application from portal as well?