+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

TC21

Jun 17, 2015
yes its mention in the guide ,the photographer is supposed to add the information on the back of the picture
Thanks for the reply. I understand that if we are submitting physical photo.
However for digital photo upload, there is no 'back of the photo'. The photographer will just email the soft copy of the photo and i will upload it. To write something on the back, the photo would have to be printed
Am I missing something here. Thanks for the help in advance :)

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Found out the hard way imm5669 Schedule A Person History only lets you do a 100 inputs. I have 185, will just attach separately.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Thank you for ur reply..I hv another question for IMM5406 additional family information...it says for principle applicant and any family members over the age of 18 if they are not PR or Citizens...does that mean i have to fill seperate forms for my siblings too?My siblings are over the age of 24 and married?
Yea

James321

Jan 16, 2019
i have a problem to sign in portal account to view and consent for a representative to submit online application. IRCC sent the link and temporary pass (when representative to start the application) to access the account but can not use it. It said the account already created (with email) but can not log in- if i click to forget pass , it said a verification code has been sent but not at all (both inbox and junk!)

Anyone with the same problem and how to correct it?

thanks
You don't need that. That's for paid representatives. If you are a family member just create a profile on your parents behalf and then attach a scan of representative form signed by you parents and yourself.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Thank you for ur reply..I hv another question for IMM5406 additional family information...it says for principle applicant and any family members over the age of 18 if they are not PR or Citizens...does that mean i have to fill seperate forms for my siblings too?My siblings are over the age of 24 and married?
The checklist says:

"Additional Family Information (IMM 5406):
The principal applicant must complete this form online for themselves and on behalf of all their dependents who are 18 years of age and older."

If your siblings are not physically, mentally or financially dependent on your parent, then they would not qualify as dependents.

Reactions: YVR123

v_g1973

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
30-05-2015
Oh no.... I only scanned the first page.... my application might be returned because of this? anybody here has experience on this?
send it thru web form or call them

RaniSharma

Mar 21, 2016
Hi all,

I am looking to get answers related to form 5768e. I am filling out the sponsorship form to invite my parents (Count: 2).

A brief history of my life:

Got Married in 2015 and Separated in 2019, finally the Divorce Judgement came through in August 2020.

I am filing for my parent's sponsorship program 2021, in this case, I have to provide my income for years 2018(Married), 2019( Separated in May), 2020 (Divorced in August)

My question is how to count "Family Size" for the Year 2018, 2019 and 2020.

I did my Tax return for the year
2018 as Married
2019 as Separated
and 2020 returns as Divorced

Thank you In advance!

cgupta123

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hello, for digital photo submission, is the backside of the photo required with photographer information? I am not sure how to get that done if it is required
You ll have to get a printed copy from the photographer and then scan the backside... IRCC says that photo must be taken by a professional photographer.. Just contact the studio and have them take a picture of back of the printed photo with all the required info

cgupta123

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
However for digital photo upload, there is no 'back of the photo'. The photographer will just email the soft copy of the photo and i will upload it. To write something on the back, the photo would have to be printed
You have to get the photo printed.. yes

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
a digital photo upload is a simple scan of the photo front and back that you can do ,save then upload it .

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I received the invitation to apply letter on September 23, 2021.
I just submitted the application online today. I worried I may have missed the deadline because I was confused about the deadline (60 days versus December 6).
Anyone in the same situation?

Naser Fallah

Sep 26, 2020
Hi everyone,
I received the invitation to apply letter on September 23, 2021.
I just submitted the application online today. I worried I may have missed the deadline because I was confused about the deadline (60 days versus December 6).
Anyone in the same situation?
Hi,

Don't worry....

The deadline for submission the application is December 6....

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey Guys,
For Form 1344E, my wife is a co-signor, and Im sponsoring both my parents, So do I need to fill in 2 forms, Or just put my mother as Principal applicant ??