+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys for IMM5562 travel history shuld i jst mention my parents travel history or i hv to do it for myself(Citizen of canada)and my siblings too who are over the age of 18 nd are not dependents?

Yvonne777

Nov 22, 2021
Hi All, I have a question. My parents are applying PGP. my hubby is my co-signer. we got married in 2020. so our 2018 & 2019 tax returns are single status. as co-signer, would my hubby 2018 & 2019 income add into my family income or only my income?

TIA

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi All,

if you are currently pregnant and due date is next year March 2022. Do you still need to include the future baby as part of you family member?

Preet_18

Oct 6, 2021
Hello All,

I am trying to fill forms online. but im having issue with IMM5669 when i click on save and continue
im getting an error
There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later.

Any one else having same issue. Please share i am worried.

Thanks
Can someone please reply to this question!

thanks

cardenci

Nov 7, 2021
hello,

im just realizing the form imm1344 on the top right "office use only" validated "NO" is that ok?? or i made a mistake?? please if someone can help with this question. im afraid that "NO" means something im missing ????

cardenci

Nov 7, 2021
I'm sponsoring my parents (mother and father) to Canada.

1. IMM 5669 - Schedule A: Background/Declaration -
Should I add details about my brother in this form, who is not a dependent of my parents?

2. Biometrics - My parents applied for their Canada Visitor Visa in 2016. They gave their BIOMETRICS then, however I don't know their UCI number. Should I pay the biometric fee as well for my parents?

3. IMM 5476 - one of the common mistakes talks about - "
If using a representative, this form must be provided by both the sponsor and the principal applicant. For sponsorship applications, you must complete and provide separate forms for the sponsor and principal applicant."
  • what does the above mean - while submitting this form electronically, do I have to upload two (exact same replicas) copies of this form?
4. Passports - one of the common mistakes talks about - "Copies of passports for people being sponsored should include all the pages."
  • does this mean I've to scan each and every page of my parents passports?
dont pay biometrics

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
hello,

im just realizing the form imm1344 on the top right "office use only" validated "NO" is that ok?? or i made a mistake?? please if someone can help with this question. im afraid that "NO" means something im missing ????
on the top of the IMM1344 you have the validate botton when you click on it everything that is in red needs to be corrected ,when everything in red is corrected then it tells you that its validated ,now if you go back again to check your document you need to validated again .

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
I would put the closest date, they dont need birth certificate, if your parents have previously applied for visitors visa, then use same details in the family info. whatever date you put, make sure you save a screenshot just in case you need to update anyone.
in the guideline anything that is not supported with a document needs to be explained on a separate sheet ,since you need to anticipate any future request of documents .

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hello,
I accidently created account on Permanent Residence Portal Using my email id. I want to delete it. how to delete?
thanks

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello,
I accidently created account on Permanent Residence Portal Using my email id. I want to delete it. how to delete?
thanks
How do I delete my PR portal account?

To delete your profile, follow these steps:
  1. On the main page of your account, go to the “What would you like to do today?” section.
  2. Scroll down to the “Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted” section.
  3. Click on the “Delete profile” button.

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys...i hv another question for additional family information IMM5406...do i hv to fill different form for my siblings too who r above the age of age 18 but not dependents...plz reply

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your plan. That's what I did too, the account was created with her e-mail address, and I am helping her with the upload and everything and she will then digitally sign the application. It is a coincidence that she is visiting while we received the invitation. :)
[/Q
If we get invited, out plan is to do same as yours. Helping my in-laws to prepare for their application. Online portal will be created with their email, we will prepare (of course they will be synced) and upload all the forms and documents, pay fee and finally, they will be submitting the application. I guess one of them need to sign digitally, i.e., print name and place.

P.S: They are not here in Canada.
Hello,
I am helping my parents to prepare for their application. I am preparing online portal with their email. They are in India. if I fill their forms here. How would they digitally sign? any ideas pls?
Also, do we need to submit IMM 5476 for representing them?
thanks

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
How do I delete my PR portal account?

To delete your profile, follow these steps:
  1. On the main page of your account, go to the “What would you like to do today?” section.
  2. Scroll down to the “Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted” section.
  3. Click on the “Delete profile” button.
Hi
thanks for replying to my question. I don't see "What would you like to do today?" option. I see only three options "Find out if you are eligible", Co[lete and upload forms and documents" and "submit your application"