+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Andrea90970

Oct 18, 2021
Hi there,
The tracker shows that someone submitted the application on Sep 29th and received a request to submit additional documents
Could you please share more details? is that form wasn't submitted originally?

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Was it necessary to provide name in native language in schedule A form, I kept it blank. Will that be an issue?

PGS2021

Nov 18, 2021
For people that have submitted their application, are you able to view your application after it's submitted? My "View" function under Actions is greyed out, so I'm unable to view what I had sent.

Also, how do I check the status of my application? I wasn't sent an application number or UCI number.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
For people that have submitted their application, are you able to view your application after it's submitted? My "View" function under Actions is greyed out, so I'm unable to view what I had sent.

Also, how do I check the status of my application? I wasn't sent an application number or UCI number.
It is the same for me. The view function is greyed out.

i don’t think we can check the status until we get the application number. It seems to take 6-7 months now to get that

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Did anyone notice they are asking people to upload processing fee receipt with biometric fees, I thought they said they are exempting people from another biometrics if you have a valid biometrics?

sraboni5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Hi, does anyone know if I can change principal applicant once the application is submitted? My father applied as principal applicant but can I edit that and add my mother as principal applicant now with my father being accompanying spouse?

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Hi, does anyone know if I can change principal applicant once the application is submitted? My father applied as principal applicant but can I edit that and add my mother as principal applicant now with my father being accompanying spouse?
why do you want to change it? Dont think it is worth the headache

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Unless your father doesn't plan to come to Canada to land at all, I don't think it's worth the effort.

This is unusal to change principle applicant. (usually only happen when the PA passed away and the dependent spouse is made the PA instead)

They will both go through the same medical, police and security check.

PGS2021

Nov 18, 2021
It is the same for me. The view function is greyed out.

i don’t think we can check the status until we get the application number. It seems to take 6-7 months now to get that
Thanks! I only received a generic automated email after I submitted my application. Did you receive anything else?

I guess the waiting game begins now.