+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Garryhothi

Apr 17, 2017
Hi,

Supplementary information your travels form 5562
If parents are already in canada on a visitor visa. In the section 2.a. from (date of entry) to (it should be left blank or intended leave date)?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
My understanding is that no 3 already captures the persons being sponsored. No 14 is basically the employment history, and the family size for the previous years. IRCC would use the NOA to determine the eligibility based on the table they already provided. I checked online and found this link. please fast-forward to 20 mins, she shares a similar view as well.
Thanks. This is helpful

For this from do we need to sign it by hand and scan it?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
For form IMM 5669, it mentions "Complete ALL names in English and in your native language (for example, Arabic Cyrillic, Chinese, Chinese commercial/telegraphic code, Korean or Japanese characters)." By the name here is it the people's name or any name?

Delnia

Oct 31, 2021
Hello Folks,

I am preparing my parent sponsorship application, I got few question from IMM 5669.

my mom is the principal applicant and my dad is dependent and I (sponsor) am their representative.

1. Is IMM 5669 (06-2019) E the last version? I found eimm 5669 as well.

2. Is the signature by hand? In the guide mentioned that "type your full name into the blue field (this is your digital signature)" but I don't see any blue field for signature.

3. Does my dad need to sign for himself or my mom as a principal applicant sign for herself and be half of my dad? checklist says :

For this form to be accepted:
a) it must be complete
b) The principal applicant must sign this form via digital declaration

Thanks

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello Folks,

I am preparing my parent sponsorship application, I got few question from IMM 5669.

my mom is the principal applicant and my dad is dependent and I (sponsor) am their representative.

1. Is IMM 5669 (06-2019) E the last version? I found eimm 5669 as well.

2. Is the signature by hand? In the guide mentioned that "type your full name into the blue field (this is your digital signature)" but I don't see any blue field for signature.

3. Does my dad need to sign for himself or my mom as a principal applicant sign for herself and be half of my dad? checklist says :

For this form to be accepted:
a) it must be complete
b) The principal applicant must sign this form via digital declaration

Thanks
Hi.
From IMM 5669 is to be completed electronically in the IRCC portal, not a downloaded pdf like some other forms. When you are through with it, the principal applicant will see a box where she will type her full name. That is the digital signature required. no signature of the dependent is required, only the form completion.

Hope this helps

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks. So, the forms that need the signing by hand are these :

1- IMM 1344
2- IMM 5768
3- IMM 5546 (If someone has military experience)
4-IMM 5475 (If you want to give someone permission to access your information)
5- IMM 5476 (If you want to make someone representative)

1 and 2 are mandatory for every one. Numbers 3-5 are needed depending on the applicant.

Is any from with hand signature that I am missing?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi Experts,

I got married in March 2020 but my wife came here in 2021 so for 2020 will she be included in the number of people I am responsible for while determining my 2020 income?

Thanks