+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

RaniSharma

Mar 21, 2016
Hi Community,

I am looking for help in this forum to fill form IMM 1344 E, As I go through my Parents Family Class Sponsorship 2021 Application. I request you to please be detailed.

** My background is that I am a Permanent Resident since 2017 (Not Applied for Citizenship) and living in Canada since.

1. I am looking to find the UCI/Client ID, Please let me know where can I find it in my documents.
List of Documents I have -
(A) Permanent Resident Card
(B) Landing Papers

Please see the following screenshot:
IMM 1344 E Q1

2. The end of this form has a signature by Me and My Parent (Who is the principal applicant), Should these be hand-signed and handwritten dated? or Can I use DocuSign the online application?

IMM 1344 E Q2

3. If the answer to the above question is Yes, then please suggest if it is good to use Black Pen?

**Any other tips and tricks for a beginner like me would be great.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions in advance! :)

Best Regards,
Rani Sharma

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
One of my friend has asked for a Declaration Letter for his parents. He is applying for his parents on compassionate grounds. Is it okay to give a Declaration letter along with my details (Passport Copies). He has some old pictures of us with his parents and he plans to attach those as well. I have never given any such letters before so was wondering if its okay to give such a letter. As I will be trying for my parents in the future and don't want it to effect my case negatively. Thank you for your help.
You can include a letter but wanting them to be in Canada is not enough. They need to have very strong H&C reasons if they are trying to get PR through H&C and not PGP. Your friend should realize that if they are denied they may have trouble visiting Canada in the future because there will be concerns that they won’t leave if they visit again.

Reactions: DinoD and Bimpsy_7

clau2021

Oct 26, 2021
Hello Folks,
I'm confused about question #7 at the IMM 5768. My question is what is the total number of persons should I add, since my household is only 2 people and I'm sponsoring my mum?
thank you,

Mimikoms

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks for your response. I applied way before covid and Checked the portal I uploaded but the forms are all blank.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to get the gcsm notes once requested?
Oh I see, Did you apply for her visitors visa using the regular portal or the Covid 19 exemption link. If you applied with the regular portal, the IMM forms were downloaded and completed before it was uploaded for submission. Maybe you could trace a copy of the form? Unfortunately I dont think you can ask CIC for such details except you request for GCMS notes, the details submitted are usually contained in there.

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
Can my parents wear eyeglass on photo id requirements?

Vit0

Jun 23, 2014
Financial Evaluation form (5768) - Question 12.
Do you put only kids names there, or kids and also parents being sponsored?

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Thanks for your response. I applied way before covid and Checked the portal I uploaded but the forms are all blank.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to get the gcsm notes once requested?
It takes about a month to get ready. I would suggest you start filling the forms with the info available to you while you apply for GCMS note and hope it comes before submission deadline

Reactions: Mimikoms

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello Folks,
I'm confused about question #7 at the IMM 5768. My question is what is the total number of persons should I add, since my household is only 2 people and I'm sponsoring my mum?
thank you,
Question 7 should be a total of question 2 to 6. I would expect question 2- 1, question 3- 1, question 5- 1 which totals 3 in question 7. Meaning 2 in your household and 1 person being sponsored

Reactions: clau2021

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, I need some advise on the PGP 2021 online application regarding uploading photos. I have a hard copy of the Photo taken from a Photo Studio which has the Photo Studio stamp and all the required information. I also have the digital print of the same photo in good resolution (say, PhotoFront.jpg image)

Questions:
(1) Should I upload the good resolution digital image (in jpg format) of the face side (say, PhotoFront.jpg) and upload a scanned copy (in either jpg or pdf format) of the backside of the photo (say, PhotoBack.pdf) to the online application?

OR

(2) Should I scan (in either jpg or pdf format) and upload front side of the original hard copy of the photo (say PhotoFront.pdf) and then scan the backside containing parent name and photo studio information and upload that (say, PhotoBack.pdf) separately to the online application?

OR

(3) Should I scan (in either jpg or pdf format) the front side of the original hard copy and the backside containing parent name and photo studio information and upload them as a single file (say, Photo.pdf) to the online application?
I would go with option 1

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi Community,

I am looking for help in this forum to fill form IMM 1344 E, As I go through my Parents Family Class Sponsorship 2021 Application. I request you to please be detailed.

** My background is that I am a Permanent Resident since 2017 (Not Applied for Citizenship) and living in Canada since.

1. I am looking to find the UCI/Client ID, Please let me know where can I find it in my documents.
List of Documents I have -
(A) Permanent Resident Card
(B) Landing Papers

IMM 1344 E Q1

2. The end of this form has a signature by Me and My Parent (Who is the principal applicant), Should these be hand-signed and handwritten dated? or Can I use DocuSign the online application?

IMM 1344 E Q2

3. If the answer to the above question is Yes, then please suggest if it is good to use Black Pen?

**Any other tips and tricks for a beginner like me would be great.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions in advance! :)

Best Regards,
Rani Sharma
1. UCI is on the PR card, It is 10 digits. mine starts with 11.....
2. handsigned not Docusign, am not sure they are strict about the date. The pen color wasn't specified. I have a mix of blue and black on mine