+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Just got an email confirming invite from Ircc 2 weeks ago.

For Question 14 on IMM 5768, I have a few questions:

1. Can rental and RRSP withdrawals be a part of MNI calculation?

2. For each of the years, should I enter employment, RRSP, and rental incomes for each year in the same row or distinctively record each of them separately in each row?

3. As for family size in question 14, should I enter the size of the family I had in each of those years or the total including the parents I am sponsoring in this application?

kbkpt

Dec 4, 2020
Pay attention to the guide and best way to see what the question addresses to is to see who is supposed to fill in that form.
If that's a form for the sponsor, then all the question and information is directed to the sponsor.
Similar for forms for Principle Applicant...etc.
Hi

The answer is Dependent Children who is currently living with Sponsor

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hi all, I got invitation to apply for my parents. My mom has total three passports; the first one was issued in 2012 and second one in 2015 and third one in 2020. We just noticed that her place of birth is incorrect in her second and third passport. My Dad went to the passport office with her birth certificates and all the passports to correct this information. However, passport office told him to keep it as it is without making any changes. Now, should my mom use the place of birth which is in her passport? If yes, may it create any problems in future?

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Why there is no downloadable form of IMM0008 ?
I don't see the question number 3 "How many member including you are in this application" on digital version of IMM0008
I thought this the question we enter on 5768

Why there is no downloadable form of IMM5406 ?
As family background information--IMM 5406
Do my father and mother has to fill their parents and sibling information i.e information about my grandparent and uncle if they are already dead?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

kbkpt

Dec 4, 2020
Hi Friends,

I received invitation for Family Class Sponsor 2021. I have question related to Marriage Certificate( Supporting Documents No: 6: Proof of Principal Applicants relationship to an accompanying dependent spouse? My mother passed away: So in this case my does my father needs Marriage Certificate?. If yes. He does not have one because they were married back in 1978 and there is no marriage certificates given?. Is there any template which I could use, I need suggestion please.

2. They are also asking Resume for principal applicant: He is retired for the last 10 years.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Karthik

tomahawk

Feb 22, 2016
Hello

Question on Imm5768 # 14. Emplyoment History - Sponsor

We are 4 on family and we are apply for my Mom, Mother-In-law & Father-In-Law

Should I put 7 on Family size or Just only 4.

Thanks

YCN

Oct 13, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Quick question on Form 5768. I don't have a co-signer, should I leave Q15 and Q16 blank or I need to fill NONE or NA.
Please let me know if you are in the same situation.

Thank you

hadikinliongs

Apr 19, 2010
Indonesia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 OCTOBER 2010
AOR Received.
11 FEBRUARY 2011
Med's Request
23 APRIL 2012
Med's Done....
4 MAY 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
4 MAY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
31 MARCH 2013
Hi,
Does anybody know how to delete "My Application(s)" once you logged in to the PR Portal Parents and Grandparents Program?
Thank you,

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi

The answer is Dependent Children who is currently living with Sponsor
This was my updated reply to the question. Exactly opposite to your interpretation.
Include dependents who are either living or NOT living with sponsor.

I tho you were asking about Q12.
This is the only instruction in the guide and in the form.
Provide details on every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not.

So my guess is to list your dependents (children under 22 years old). I think it's worded that way to include children that do not live with the sponsor. (kids living with ex-spouse)

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
Got invitation on 29th Sep. First two characters "6C"

Congratulations to all who got invitation. This does not change the fact that lottery system will seem unfair to many people who are qualified and badly need to be reunited with their parents. Prayers for all of you

This brings me to a question to the group. Is there a way to know what information we provided in the interest to sponsor form last year? I just want to verify which status document I used, IMM5688 or PR card. My PR card was expired when I applied last year and most probably I used IMM5688. But I want to double check
An update for a question I posted in this group earlier. I contacted IRCC regarding this question. They cannot access our Interest to Sponsor form from a central database. However, the agent mentioned that I should add an explanation letter mentioning the details of all the documents I have, like old PR card, New PR card, IMM 5688 etc and clarify the situation.

By the way, to contact IRCC dial 1-888-242-2100 and then options 2, 3, 2, 1, 3, 0. If you are not connected to an agent, keep trying during different times of the day.

All the best

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Why there is no downloadable form of IMM0008 ?
I don't see the question number 3 "How many member including you are in this application" on digital version of IMM0008
I thought this the question we enter on 5768

Why there is no downloadable form of IMM5406 ?
As family background information--IMM 5406
Do my father and mother has to fill their parents and sibling information i.e information about my grandparent and uncle if they are already dead?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP
It will be number of people you are sponsoring . Like in my case it’s two from IMM 0008 form because I am sponsoring my both parents.

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,
So I received the invitation for sponsoring parents/grand parents on 1st Oct,2021.
Just now started filling in the form and looking into it. Do we need to do police clearance certificate and Biometrics before the 60 days ?
No we don’t need it until they sent instructions. It says at the bottom of document checklist.

Deepamsunil

Oct 12, 2021
Hi Friends,

I received invitation for Family Class Sponsor 2021. I have question related to Marriage Certificate( Supporting Documents No: 6: Proof of Principal Applicants relationship to an accompanying dependent spouse? My mother passed away: So in this case my does my father needs Marriage Certificate?. If yes. He does not have one because they were married back in 1978 and there is no marriage certificates given?. Is there any template which I could use, I need suggestion please.

2. They are also asking Resume for principal applicant: He is retired for the last 10 years.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Karthik
I have same problem with both , I am also looking for help with that