+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
Yes. I know. Spouse is sponsoring his Mum, I'm sponsoring my mum and dad.
I hope you are asking for two different EoI submitted, by you for your parent(s) and your partner for your in-law(s). In that case, these are two different EoIs, infact these two EoIs are competing with each other :).

Reactions: PhdStream

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Yes. I know. Spouse is sponsoring his Mum, I'm sponsoring my mum and dad.
Best of luck to you to get invited for both the submission. Like me, I believe, most of us in this forum, are happy for you that you received invitation for at least one of your submission. Hope you get the other soon, I guess we still have 1 more week to see if we get lucky this year or not.

Meatplus.ca

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
This seems to prove that it is kinda random.
We were speculating that only people starting with numbers were getting it and that alphabets would come later.
I believe alphabets started coming in, and then this invitation that starts with a number.
May be some of the numbers are left . Today might be mix number and alphabet and tomorrow alphabets only

misteyes

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
july 2011
Med's Request
02-07-2012
Med's Done....
21-07-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land April 2013 :)
We were speculating that only people starting with numbers were getting it and that alphabets would come later.
I believe alphabets started coming in, and then this invitation that starts with a number.

I really really hope this is true and a I still have a chance!!!

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Yep, I'm willing to stick my neck out and say it is probably random.
We have a pretty small sample size on this community so trends can be gauged, but at our own risk.

We have invitations for people whos confirmation numbers started with numbers.
There was also speculation that they were in some way "sorted" and then sent out in batches.

OK, if that is true, then the sorting would be a regular alphanumeric sorting which goes by the ASCII character sheet.
In the ASCII character sheet 0 comes before any of the other numbers (48-57 on the table). A to Z come in much later (65-90 or 97-122, depending on caps or lowers)

I've read messages where people with numbers starting 2-3-4 etc. received it a day or two ago. If the sorting is computerised, then it would generally put 0 before any other numbers and alphabets.

Since a person starting with 0 got it today, it breaks the computerised sorting pattern theory.

So I'd hazard a guess to say it is random at this point.