28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
Hello Guys, Regarding starting application, are you registering your parents email to log in to PR portal ?

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hello Everyone ,

I submit my father’s information only in interest form,Cuz i wasn’t sure if I ll will have enough income or not in 2020 .
I got invitation now . And I m eligible for 2 dependents. Can I add my mom now as dependent?
Both of your parents, if is legally married, must be included into the sponsorship. And if your income is enough, you are good to go. Just fill in your application both info from your parents.
If your total income (you and your spouse or common-law partner) short from the requirement, your application will be automatically rejected

wongkc987

Sep 19, 2017
After following this post since the first day, I have a "personal" theory that may explain how the system work (Dont take it seriously because its a guess only):

My thought is they did the drawing in day 1 (or even 1 to 2 days ahead). Given choosing randomly using modern technology should be quick, they should have all the result by the time they started sending out email.

Then they sort through the chosen list simply from 0 to z (Kind of make scense if think of it in sorting mechanism in computing language). In this case they would not choose from a subset (like certain starting number combination) and maintain truely randomly select from the whole pool.

I remember someone mentioned ircc send out confirmation email manually. (If this is true,) My guess is each employee get a subset of the sorted result list daily and process them each day.

That may explain why it is number then alphabit.

However, it does not make sense at the same time they do not publish the whole list for people to check. Rather they keep us stressful in this two weeks period.

Lets see in the next few days if we observe any pattern in the confirmation number...

Df.Set

Apr 26, 2020
Mine start with 5B does that mean I won't get it anymore ? Please help . Did anyone got invitation starting with that number ?
That's hypothèses aren't true !! The system picks from the pool x applicants for the day and then are send to the agents confirming the files and send the emails
Mine too starts with 5C people are trying to exploit the system how it works that's why so don't listen to them they just making hypothesis!!!

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys, I've been following this thread silently. My spouse just got his invitation this morning. Confirmation number starts with FF××××××. I didn't get an invitation. Mine starts with a 74xxxxxx. Please is it possible for one spouse to get invited and the other not to get? :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys, I've been following this thread silently. My spouse just got his invitation this morning. Confirmation number starts with FF××××××. I didn't get an invitation. Mine starts with a 74xxxxxx. Please is it possible for one spouse to get invited and the other not to get? :(
Yes, it's possible for one spouse to get invited and the other not to get it.

Reactions: Dobs9ja

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Yes, it's possible for one spouse to get invited and the other not to get it.
I hope you are asking for two different EoI submitted, by you for your parent(s) and your partner for your in-law(s). In that case, these are two different EoIs, infact these two EoIs are competing with each other :).