+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Do you think it's worth it to hire a consultant to apply for this? Or is it completely doable by oneself?
I did that by myself back in 2018. I think you will need to gether all information yourself anyway (specially for PGP and for parents who need help on English). It's up to you if you want to hire a lawyer. If you decide to hire a consultant, make sure he/she is an authorized representative.
https://iccrc-crcic.ca/about-us/vision-mission/
https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/

Reactions: ApplicantCND

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello folks, Has anyone come across Q 12 of IMM5768 Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship: Every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially, where they are living with you or not?

To answer this Q, do we have to give information about dependent children of sponsor as well as parents? or just the dependent children of sponsor?

Thx
Pay attention to the guide and best way to see what the question addresses to is to see who is supposed to fill in that form.
If that's a form for the sponsor, then all the question and information is directed to the sponsor.
Similar for forms for Principle Applicant...etc.

Reactions: PhdStream

Bhavya1234

Sep 22, 2021
i have question if we will apply for supervisa and buy insurance ... unfortunately, if anything happened like a medical emergency how much insurance will cover?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i have question if we will apply for supervisa and buy insurance ... unfortunately, if anything happened like a medical emergency how much insurance will cover?
depends on whether it is related to a preexisting condition. Would suggest you read the fine print of the policy. Pretty easy to go over 100k as well so if you’re worried get more coverage. Supervisa insurance is only for emergency medical situations so routine care and medications are out of pocket. You can bring a 3 month supply of medication with you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello folks, Has anyone come across Q 12 of IMM5768 Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship: Every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially, where they are living with you or not?

To answer this Q, do we have to give information about dependent children of sponsor as well as parents? or just the dependent children of sponsor?

Thx
yes all non-married children under 22 must be included.

Reactions: Chu2017