Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Hello Guys, Any idea about how many days IRCC take to approve the eCOPR after submitting pictures on PR portal?
Thank you.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello to all
i received ppr request
I have one question main applicant dad is in abu dhabi dependent mom is in india
PPR letter is on my dad name with abu dhabi address how to submit passport at 2 different vfs/locations??

We did provide diff. address for both applicants.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017

anurag0071

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello

I have got an email from Montreal office to confirm current residence status of my parents whether in Canada or out of Canada (they have valid visitor visa)

I informed the office that my parents are out of canada and received reply from immigration office to notify the ircc office once they are back in canada so that they fan be virtually landed.

Issue here is most airlines at departures port and even border officer at arrival airport would ask for paper proof supporting one way travel otherwise airlines may deny boarding for one way travelling on visitor visa.

We haven’t received any eCOPR or any other such documents (asked for same from the office and still waiting)

Has anyone faced it from Montreal office that their parents were abroad and were asked to land in Canada without any paperwork

Thanks you reading

BNG

Feb 1, 2023
Hi, I have received the request latter for PCC which I have already submitted the PCC certificate. It’s on the file. No problem, I can submit it again. They are still valid. My question is, what do I need to submit for travel history form? My parents never travel anywhere outside India. Should I only submit PCC again? Do I need any more documents?

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period
has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2023/10/01
> Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2023/10/01

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi, I have received the request latter for PCC which I have already submitted the PCC certificate. It’s on the file. No problem, I can submit it again. They are still valid. My question is, what do I need to submit for travel history form? My parents never travel anywhere outside India. Should I only submit PCC again? Do I need any more documents?

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period
has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2023/10/01
> Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2023/10/01
Might be a good idea to upload a letter explaining that they have no travel history, and they have not left India at any time

Reactions: anurag0071

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I had the same “ghost update” with a temporary change in the status from “submitted” to “application/profile updated” last month. Later, I realized it was related to medical exam as I saw the same change you mentioned. My understanding is that it might be an automatic update after one year since your mom’s medical exam was passed. I haven’t received a request for a second medical exam or any updates.
Felix
Same here, I just logged in this morning and saw the Review of Medical Result got disappeared. Earlier it was You passed the Medical exam on 3rd March 2023.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on ?

My parents' Medical exam request was received last year in August 2022, after a series of Medical tests it finally got passed this year in March.

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Same here, I just logged in this morning and saw the Review of Medical Result got disappeared. Earlier it was You passed the Medical exam on 3rd March 2023.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on ?

My parents' Medical exam request was received last year in August 2022, after a series of Medical tests it finally got passed this year in March.
Oh, same here. Nothing is shown there under medical results.

Reactions: NoorPirani

Brito623

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Doc's Request.
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
File Transfer...
16-10-2014
Med's Request
Submitted in Advance
Med's Done....
18-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
hi - everyone. we got my parents approval. has anyone who's parents applied out of country had to wait a long time to get the travel passport stamp?

Reactions: sohereiam

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Same happened to me beginning of this month when my medical expired, they requested last week to do medical again.
Thanks for the update. Previously, I thought it was unfortunate if a second medical examination is requested. But now, after seeing those who were asked for a second test got their PPR afterwards, I feel that request becomes fortunate. Good luck with your case and hope you will get PPR very soon.

Reactions: mhn06

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
My mother-in-law arrived in Canada a few days ago as a PR (for the first time to land), but we realized the officer at the airport had not signed her PR confirmation form. Has anyone had a similar experience? What should we do now? CIC was closed today, and we could not call them.
Thank you.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
How did you receive the ECOPR? Email? PR Portal? We summited the Address and Photo on PR Portal on Fri, Sept 22 and did not receive anything yet.
Through PR portal. I was checking everyday after submitting photo and address. It took approximately 10 to 14 days. So you will get some news soon.
You will get an email as well.