+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ZAS111

Feb 20, 2020
Hey ,I got this email but it says that is to declare that you are in Canada , but my parents still back home and just got the visa to entre Canada , do they get the CORP at airport or through the portal after they enter Canada ? thanks
Same situation. My mother is back home and replied back to the email.
Did you hear anything after this.

Yasi88

Sep 14, 2022
Hello everyone,
Today I got a pre-arrival letter from the Mississauga office; does anyone know after how long we will get the pass request letter?

Reactions: mjani81

_dash

Aug 17, 2015
hello all! did any of November 2021 applicants received PPR yet? We applied in the beginning of November 2021, did biometrics in May 2022, passed medicals in November 2022 and got a message from Vancouver office that they received all additional documents they requested earlier on December 2022. We haven't heard a single word back since December 2022. Should I give them a call?

Reactions: mjani81

ccua

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, my parents application got an updated yesterday. Latest Update: Final decision - September 14,2023 : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Just hoping to get the PPR soon! Any one received the same update?

Reactions: mjani81 and Yasi88

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Hello, my parents application got an updated yesterday. Latest Update: Final decision - September 14,2023 : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Just hoping to get the PPR soon! Any one received the same update?
congrats! I received that update nd then next day passport request emailed arrived

Reactions: ccua

Angelholy

Aug 22, 2023
Your application has been approved. I got PPR 5 days after that.

Reactions: ccua

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
hello all! did any of November 2021 applicants received PPR yet? We applied in the beginning of November 2021, did biometrics in May 2022, passed medicals in November 2022 and got a message from Vancouver office that they received all additional documents they requested earlier on December 2022. We haven't heard a single word back since December 2022. Should I give them a call?
Same here
We did medical in November 2022.
And PCC in Feb/March 2023
awaiting for next step.

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Can u please share visa office ?
when was the PCC done ?
parents are in Canada or outside?

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello..I need a suggestion..my mother’s passport is expiring in Mar 2024(she’s already in Canada)..it will be 24 months in oct since I submitted their file..Should I get her passport renewed or wait another month?..plz reply

ccua

Oct 20, 2021
Hello..I need a suggestion..my mother’s passport is expiring in Mar 2024(she’s already in Canada)..it will be 24 months in oct since I submitted their file..Should I get her passport renewed or wait another month?..plz reply
Not sure about this but just sharing : my brother’s (dependent)passport is expiring Dec 2023. We were asked to submit his renewed passport. We submitted our application Nov 2021

Reactions: Son gill