CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hello friends,
My parents PGP 2021 application is not eligible due to we do not meet the minimum necessary income requirements for two years( 2018 and 2019) But we are eligible for last three years
( 2020, 2021, 2022). Kindly advise me that what to do next?
No , Once you received invitation , you are out of the pool of applicant. (I understand because of your 2 year Income you was not eligible).

Good luck

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi ccua,

No, I haven’t received a request for the second medical exam. I guess that may be due to inland and the current policy may wave the 2nd one for them. However, I know a case that one inland applicant was requested for the 2nd one, then later got PPR a week later. so it is hard to say if 2nd request is bad thing.

I guess the government service/military service/police service work experience may prolong the processing time as the background and/or security checks take longer and sometimes involve a third party for investigation. I wonder if all the Oct applicants who are waiting for PPR face the same background check complications.
Hi Fleix,

sorry for my ignorance
what policy you are talking here ?
" I guess that may be due to inland and the current policy may wave the 2nd one for them."
Thanks in advance

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Thanks for responding! Hoping to get the request soon and get their passport stamped before end the year!
With regards to inland application, would you happen to know if it’s possible that they fly and stay here (using their visitor visa) until they get their PR? I was thinking of booking them a one way flight (i know i needed to do some research on this one) Thanks!!
Hope the same! For your question, I think it is ok they fly and stay here, and hopefully later get their virtual landing here. But you need to inform IRCC of the temporary residence change.

Reactions: ccua

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Thank you
one more Q incase you know about it
So While filing PR application if parents are on Home country and so the PR will be treated as Out of country application.
Now when the PR is in process they visit Canada (as a Super visa holder ) then this Policy will not be apply correct ? as this is for "In-Canada applicants"

Am i correct or still this can apply? do you know
Thanks

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Thank you
So While filing PR application if parents are on Home country and so the PR will be treated as Out of country application.
Now when the PR is in process they visit Canada (as a Super visa holder ) then this Policy will not be apply correct ? as this is for "In-Canada applicants"

Thanks
Yes, I think you might be correct. Strictly speaking, the inland applicants need to be physically in the country legally throughout the process.
For medical exam, what I am not sure is if it applies to the time the first medical exam was done in Canada instead of the time when the application was sent.
Hope it helps.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Yes, I think you might be correct. Strictly speaking, the inland applicants need to be physically in the country legally throughout the process.
For medical exam, what I am not sure is if it applies to the time the first medical exam was done in Canada instead of the time when the application was sent.
Hope it helps.
Thanks

I think it does not matter where the first medical happened (In Canada or in Home country). What matters as per the link provided by you , during PR application filing time, where are applicants ? (In Canada or Out of Canada).

Thanks for your time and reply

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Thank you

Thanks
hi,

what do you mean by filing their PR? could you please explain about this stage?

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

what do you mean by filing their PR? could you please explain about this stage?
i guess this will depend on how you define "in-Canada applicants"
1. In-Canada applicants when you apply the application while they are in Canada assuming they are on super visa they can stay for up to 5-years.
2. In-Canada applicants other definition "maybe" the parent are back or have arrived in Canada by multiple entry visa or super visa while the application is in process. "in-Canada" may simply mean they are physically present in the country. But as anyone would agree or not we may have own perception, best bet is call ircc and confirm.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
i guess this will depend on how you define "in-Canada applicants"
1. In-Canada applicants when you apply the application while they are in Canada assuming they are on super visa they can stay for up to 5-years.
2. In-Canada applicants other definition "maybe" the parent are back or have arrived in Canada by multiple entry visa or super visa while the application is in process. "in-Canada" may simply mean they are physically present in the country. But as anyone would agree or not we may have own perception, best bet is call ircc and confirm.
Thank you. so as per of my understanding this is only for applicants who are already landed in Canada on visitor or super visa. and actsully for some cases like my parents who are not landed , it won't be affected!

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hello friends , Just i am wondering when my parents will get the confirmation of the permeant residence , do they get it upon their arrival to Canada port or they send it before their arrival , they just got visa to enter Canada and which document should they bring with them to enter Canada? thanks

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
You will get an email regarding PR portal log in information. Do not create new one. I have received today which states use your PR portal login information same as PR portal application. Once you get an email then proceed and login, COPR tab will be open that time.
See link for more information
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
Hey ,I got this email but it says that is to declare that you are in Canada , but my parents still back home and just got the visa to entre Canada , do they get the CORP at airport or through the portal after they enter Canada ? thanks

ccua

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, I received an email saying we have a balance of $170 in my parents application and we have to pay within 7days. I find it weird because I know I’ve paid all the fees from the start. Did anyone get the same email? And how did you pay? There was no instruction on how to pay. They only want the proof of the payment sent to their email. Thank you!