+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
We are at a last stage of getting my parents residency but boy they keep on dragging - immigration asked a detailed resume for my parents, proof of address and relationship proof in May - we submitted that but it was rejected and now they have asked all of this again saying that resume should have “NO gaps” - I have submitted again this time counting every month since my dad was 18. The problem is proof of relationship— they are asking my(sponsors) adhar and voters Id card which I don’t have. I gave my expired Indian passport and matriculation certificate (literally I only have these two things) but they are also asking my dad’s ration card where my name will be listed. We don’t have anything at all where my name is listed; nothing at all so what I do send now?

Apr 30, 2023
Hey guys, quick question:

Dec 6th 2021 applicant here, we got the PPR on 24th July from Mississauga office, I am wondering if we will get separate letters for both the applicants on just the principal applicant only ?

Please advice.
Same like me, only my father(principle applicant) name shown in CoPR letter. Both applicants may submit both passports for visa.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
We are at a last stage of getting my parents residency but boy they keep on dragging - immigration asked a detailed resume for my parents, proof of address and relationship proof in May - we submitted that but it was rejected and now they have asked all of this again saying that resume should have “NO gaps” - I have submitted again this time counting every month since my dad was 18. The problem is proof of relationship— they are asking my(sponsors) adhar and voters Id card which I don’t have. I gave my expired Indian passport and matriculation certificate (literally I only have these two things) but they are also asking my dad’s ration card where my name will be listed. We don’t have anything at all where my name is listed; nothing at all so what I do send now?
Hi Simon,
I am in similar situation.
I received email from CIC asking Proof of relationships; 1. Dep's Relationship (My Dad) to PA (My mom). We can provide proof for this.
2. Relationship to SPR in CDA.
What SPR and CDA? I am assuming SPR is myself as sponsor but what is CDA?
I do not have my voter id or old school certificates other than matriculation certificate.
They have asked my mom's ration card but my name is not there and her PAN card. I am not sure how that will work as proof of relationship.
My other question is that are we required to submit all the documents or one of these documents listed in the letter?
Please if you or any other member can guide little bit more on this situation, i will appreciate.

Thank you.
Kg

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hi, can someone please share your thoughts on following:
Applied for parents PR back in Dec 2021- last week CIC sent a letter to send proof of relationship and PCC due FEB 17 2023. Today I received the medical examination request for both parents. They are going to visit me in Canada on visitor visa during March to Sep 2023- what happens if they get biometrics and passport request while they are in Canada? Can they do both from here? I am calling CIC for general questions but as always the automated message says "due to high volume of calls they are unable to connect". Please share your thoughts on what can be done.
Hello Harshal,

Toady i received email from cic requesting proof of relation to SPR in CDA. Did you get similar request? what documents did you submit as proof of relationship?
Thanks
Kg

SandyShar

Nov 29, 2021
Hi Simon,
I am in similar situation.
I received email from CIC asking Proof of relationships; 1. Dep's Relationship (My Dad) to PA (My mom). We can provide proof for this.
2. Relationship to SPR in CDA.
What SPR and CDA? I am assuming SPR is myself as sponsor but what is CDA?
I do not have my voter id or old school certificates other than matriculation certificate.
They have asked my mom's ration card but my name is not there and her PAN card. I am not sure how that will work as proof of relationship.
My other question is that are we required to submit all the documents or one of these documents listed in the letter?
Please if you or any other member can guide little bit more on this situation, i will appreciate.

Thank you.
Kg
I think CDA means CANADA.

Look at the following link:
https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code

Reactions: YVR123

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Are they not accepting your Birth certificate?
Just in case if your dad open a bank account for you when you were minor ?
Where are you from in India ?
Usually CIC do not create issues like that unless they have some doubts. However as far as they keep asking documents which means their intention is not to refuse.
Please Dm me.

best regards
D.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi i have received passport submission request but when i try to book appointment in VFS website it says you file number is invalid , Do you think i need to wait for few hours before i can book appointment or should i contact IRCC now and ask why my file number showing invalid ?
Last time when i book Bio Metric it was working but this time for passport submission it is not working , I received the letter today .

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hi i have received passport submission request but when i try to book appointment in VFS website it says you file number is invalid , Do you think i need to wait for few hours before i can book appointment or should i contact IRCC now and ask why my file number showing invalid ?
Last time when i book Bio Metric it was working but this time for passport submission it is not working , I received the letter today .
Not sure if you meant to post in the 2021 group chat as based on your signature you are 2022.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Not sure if you meant to post in the 2021 group chat as based on your signature you are 2022.
I posted here because may be some one here had experience similar issue while submitting passport ? In 2022 group currently no one has received passport request so i thought it will be better to ask here .

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
I posted here because may be some one here had experience similar issue while submitting passport ? In 2022 group currently no one has received passport request so i thought it will be better to ask here .
Makes sense.
Give it some time and try again. I also had some issues with another IRCC website this morning but got through after quite a few tries.
Good luck.

Reactions: dpatel08
D

Deleted member 1147296

Wow, you are so fast. May I know which country are your parents from?

dh811

May 26, 2014
Hi,
I got a pre-arrival service letter and a letter from IRCC Etobicoke for access to PR Portal. My parents are in Canada.
I have updated my timeline.

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
What visa office ?