+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

jojozhumj

Apr 19, 2023
Hi
How do I know if my file was transferred to another visa office .My File number letter said Mississauga office
You will receive a letter informing you that your file has been transferred to another office. That's the case with my application being transferred. If no message is received about this, your file probably remains at the Mississauga office.

Reactions: RamiB

B.patel

Apr 8, 2017
My parents got PPR today. One lesson that I learnt and wanted to share with everyone after the process of an application, which may help others in future.

"CIC does make silly mistakes. In our case, the case processing officer made simple math mistake counting the family size resulted in not satisfying MNI and recieved ineligibility letter. Hence, if you encounter such immigration issues, please do your due diligence and fight back with evidences."

It's bad for the people whose applications are rejected or the processing time is lengthened due to inefficient work practices by such officers. Better to spread the awareness and follow-up your concerns and complaints with the immigration system.

Reactions: Jay13M and YVR123

Bluv

Jul 18, 2023
Hi,
We received passport request to submit passport but only for the primary applicant and not for the dependent. Do we receive separate invitations to submit passports for every applicant?

Thank you for your help, really appreciate it.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
My parents got PPR today. One lesson that I learnt and wanted to share with everyone after the process of an application, which may help others in future.

"CIC does make silly mistakes. In our case, the case processing officer made simple math mistake counting the family size resulted in not satisfying MNI and recieved ineligibility letter. Hence, if you encounter such immigration issues, please do your due diligence and fight back with evidences."

It's bad for the people whose applications are rejected or the processing time is lengthened due to inefficient work practices by such officers. Better to spread the awareness and follow-up your concerns and complaints with the immigration system.
visa office ?

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi,
We received passport request to submit passport but only for the primary applicant and not for the dependent. Do we receive separate invitations to submit passports for every applicant?

Thank you for your help, really appreciate it.
congrats, visa office ?

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
The application was submitted on 12th November 2021, My parents are here in Canada and I have extended their visitor visa and luckily got the extension for One More Year, yes One more year, I received Invitation for a Pre-Arrival Services letter on 21st September 2022 for my Parents. since then a total silence. Visa office in Vancouver. Almost 10 months now, no news at all.

Is anyone in the same boat ?

Mojojo

Apr 13, 2019
The application was submitted on 12th November 2021, My parents are here in Canada and I have extended their visitor visa and luckily got the extension for One More Year, yes One more year, I received Invitation for a Pre-Arrival Services letter on 21st September 2022 for my Parents. since then a total silence. Visa office in Vancouver. Almost 10 months now, no news at all.

Is anyone in the same boat ?
Yes!! Hugs** I am so worried about this now we might have to do medical again for Parents!!

Bluv

Jul 18, 2023
visa office ?

Hi, Did you receive separate invitation letters for the PPR for your parents or only the primary applicant received the PPR? Thank you.

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019

Ahmed.Sami

Jun 17, 2019
Yes!! Hugs** I am so worried about this now we might have to do medical again for Parents!!
Same here, no update since last Sep 28, 2022.

Montreal Office

PGP 2021 timeline:
Letter of Invitation: Oct 1st, 2021
Application Submitted: Oct 20th, 2021
Biometric done in 2018 (Visitor Visa Application).
Additional Document Request: July 12th, 2022 - (IMM 5476, IMM 5406)
AOR: Aug 31st, 2022
Medical Request: Sep 15th, 2022
Medical Completed: Sep 28th, 2022
Per-Arrival Invitation: Sep 17th, 2022
PCC: Sep 20th, 2022,
PCC Submitted: Oct 5th, 2022
Now, I am waiting for PR approval.
Processing Office: Montreal Office

Last edited: