+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
No Indian PCC mention
……….issued at xxxx, on xx/xx/xxxx which would render him or her ineligible for RESIDENCE PERMIT for CANADA.,

i think when you requested PCC you didnt mention that this PCC is for immigration purpose
I am really sorry but i think i didn't understand what you are tying to say. :(

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Need some help, I got my PCC from India (through High Commission of India) and in the letter it says it is valid for “Immigration purposes other than citizenship for Canada”. Now I am confused as to whether it’s okay to submit it or should it say valid for “Residency Permit for Canada” ?
Your parents aren't applying for citizenship, so this is fine. Regardless, IRCC doesn't care for what purpose the PCC is issued, what matters is that it proves the applicants have no criminal record.

Reactions: immg.applicant

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
I just check my status, my BAckground check from in Progress to NOt Applicable. Do you know what this means? we don't have biometrics and medical request yet. I remember that we upfront the PCC.

I hope someone can answer my question.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
Today i see that the background check status has changed to 'Not Applicable', earlier it was 'We're processing your background check', its a sign they are working on my file. Has anyone observed this as a part of their application process and what it means and what can be expected next? thanks in advance.
That is my question too. I hope its biometrics now for my parenrs soon

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
looks like the strike is over (except CRA employees)

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
That is my question too. I hope its biometrics now for my parenrs soon
Well now they asked for medicals again even though they are expiring after 45 days indicating they are in no mood to provide ppr anytime soon. Also this time they expect us to upload either an information sheet or IMM1017B that the clinic should provide. This was not required when the medicals were done the first time.