+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

BNG

Feb 1, 2023
Hi, I have a question. Do my parents need to take photos with them before go to the medical examination for form fill up purpose? I see there is a place for the photo on the form. Thank you.

Paradise

Dec 19, 2011
Hi,

Myself and my husband received PPR and have to land by first week of August. At present I am working and cannot resign my job immediately, can I do my landing formalities and return, my husband can stay back and can he collect his and mine PR card and return. We are planning to settle permanently mid of next year. Will there be any issues?

Also back home on my return to my home country, will I have any issues while submitting my passport for stamping as i will be returning without PR Card.

Request to please reply.

Thanks and regards

sahil raizada

Feb 19, 2015
Hi, I have a question. Do my parents need to take photos with them before go to the medical examination for form fill up purpose? I see there is a place for the photo on the form. Thank you.
They don't need photos for medical, but double check with doctor, some doctors do required one.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Hi,

Myself and my husband received PPR and have to land by first week of August. At present I am working and cannot resign my job immediately, can I do my landing formalities and return, my husband can stay back and can he collect his and mine PR card and return. We are planning to settle permanently mid of next year. Will there be any issues?

Also back home on my return to my home country, will I have any issues while submitting my passport for stamping as i will be returning without PR Card.

Request to please reply.

Thanks and regards
Congratulations! Can you share your timelines? Thanks!

sweetnspicy

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO Changed to COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
7-1-2015
AOR Received.
11 - 2 - 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with documents
File Transfer...
11-2-2015
Most Panel Physicians do the photo on the spot. Check while booking with them.

rndhr

Jun 26, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi there, can someone share the time taken by IRCC on stamping of PR Visa on Passports ?

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi,

Request to please reply.

Thanks and regards
For such cases where you need to return without waiting for PR card, you need to call IRCC and they would help secure permanent residence visa for you.
This is what Border Officer told us when we landed here 2 days ago.

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
when sending Passport to VAC Delhi, i would only book 1 apt. for both my parents passports right? Thanks
If your parents are going in person , then you should select 2 applicants and they will give you 2 appointments for the same time.

If you are opting for two way courier service, then choose two applicants, it would charge for two separate couriers. Though PPR letter clearly mentions to submit all docs in one package but VFS follow its own rule.) Called VFS helpdesk and they confirmed that passport for each applicant need to be in separate package. But because we are submitting VFS request for both parents together, it would have common parent reference no. and separate child ref numbers.

For example:

PR- Reference No. 1460747 - Child Reference No. 1460747-1 | {ticket#3718168#}

PR- Reference No. 1460747 - Child Reference No. 1460747-2 | {ticket#3718169#}

Last edited: