+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

@t

Apr 4, 2023
Hi everyone, got email today "
Dear
Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for
any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our CPC Mississauga office
immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with
details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member,
you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation,
annulment or death of spouse;
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a
child born to your accompanying dependent child,
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring
relative;
 Change in health;
 You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a
criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your
permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members
inadmissible to Canada. In addition, failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying
or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to
Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada,
you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family
member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two
blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per
accompanying child.
Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if:
o You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian
temporary residence visa or permit.
o You or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the
U.S.A and holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa
to travel to Canada.
Note: All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the
laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely
affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
b. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada
or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of
the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each
accompanying family member (Note: any accompanying family member whose passport
does require a visa however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a).
Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. Please do not send your
original passport(s).
*** Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent resident visas
cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents. You must
provide an ordinary passport. ***
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST
meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this
letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will

be returned to you (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-
e.pdf)"

Is this the ppr email?
My bad....didn't look at the full script. Yes it is a ppr email

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

@t

Apr 4, 2023
Dear
Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for
any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our CPC Mississauga office
immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member,
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation,
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring
relative;
 Change in health;
 You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a
criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your
inadmissible to Canada. In addition, failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying
or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to

a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada,
you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family
member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two
blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per
accompanying child.
to travel to Canada.
laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely
b. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada
or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of
the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each
does require a visa however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a).
original passport(s).
*** Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent resident visas
cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents. You must
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST
meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this
letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will

be returned to you (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-
e.pdf)"

Is this the ppr email?
Congratulations buddy

dsahota11

Jul 23, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I also got PPR today. Mississauga Office.
My father is already in Canada. So, I just submit the webform with the details? How does the process work if person is already in Canada, if anyone went through this process please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

@t

Apr 4, 2023
Hi Everyone,
My father is already in Canada. So, I just submit the webform with the details? How does the process work if person is already in Canada, if anyone went through this process please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Congratulations...I think you should update the current address via webform. Can u please share your time line. Thanks.

dsahota11

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks. Below is my timeline

CPC Mississauga Office

Letter of Invitation: Sep-2021
Application Submitted: 18th Nov 2021
Application Linked: 18 Feb 2022
Biometric request: March 2022
Medical Request: March 2022
Medical completed: 5th April 2022
Biometric Submitted: 6th April 2022
Medical passed: 14th April 2022
Proof of relationship requested: 5th March 2023
Proof of relationship submitted: 12th March 2023
Medical requested: 22 March 2023
Medical Submitted: 3rd April 2023
Medical passed: 11th April 2023
PPR: 12th April 2023

Reactions: NRI16 and @t

vipulgoyal88

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Regards
was the text similar to what I posted above?

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
  • Sad
Reactions: Kiwi Indian

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Dear
relative;
 Change in health;
criminal offence

accompanying child.
to travel to Canada.
original passport(s).

e.pdf)"

Is this the ppr email?
It is PPR, it came in as information letter for us. same content. Please follow the steps and submit the passport and required documents. Congrats

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Thanks. Below is my timeline

CPC Mississauga Office

Letter of Invitation: Sep-2021
Application Submitted: 18th Nov 2021
Application Linked: 18 Feb 2022
Biometric request: March 2022
Medical Request: March 2022
Medical completed: 5th April 2022
Biometric Submitted: 6th April 2022
Medical passed: 14th April 2022
Proof of relationship requested: 5th March 2023
Proof of relationship submitted: 12th March 2023
Medical requested: 22 March 2023
Medical Submitted: 3rd April 2023
Medical passed: 11th April 2023
PPR: 12th April 2023
Medical requested twice?

chipotle82

Feb 3, 2015
Hi, does anyone know if I can change principal applicant once the application is submitted? My father applied as principal applicant but can I edit that and add my mother as principal applicant now with my father being accompanying spouse?
Were you able to do this