+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ashwin007

May 27, 2009
Hi everyone,

I was asked to submit further documents for my parents application, which I did two weeks ago. I submitted everything requested.

I am for a short time in New York and my parents are planning to visit me here. If the passport request comes, can I send it to the consulate in NY? Or does it have to be submitted in home country where biometrics were given?

Please let me know.

Thanks and regards
Ashwin

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey Guys ,

it's been 4 months since medical passed and pcc submission , no updates after that so raised web form and they said they have received everything asked.

more details in my signature , any suggestion what to do other than just long wait...

indcan21

Feb 27, 2023
Did anybody’s pics in pr portal got accepted. Mine is being downloaded on 14th feb and is still waiting for review . Everything else been accepted.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hey Guys ,

it's been 4 months since medical passed and pcc submission , no updates after that so raised web form and they said they have received everything asked.

more details in my signature , any suggestion what to do other than just long wait...
I think it's normal. You can't do much other than waiting.

• Sad
Reactions: ASPR

kanishka24

Feb 2, 2023
Hey Guys ,

For me almost 6 months over since we submitted PCC and relationship docs.

• Sad
Reactions: ASPR

nkaur1985

Oct 13, 2022
Hello All,
I got the biometric request for my parents. then I got the PCC request email and additional documents required for sponsor relationship
After that I got the sponsorship approval. I have not got the medical request yet. I see most of the people get the sponsorship approval after medical. Is this concerning ?

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
I submitted my parents application on December 6,2021 and my brother was 21 at that time, turned 22 in January. Would he be considered as dependent still ?
Your brothers age is locked in from the date of receipt of complete application.

Last edited: