Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
What consent form? For me, they asked for
1. Passports
2. Photos
3. Passport request letter

Is there a anything else they asked during PPR? Probably I didnt understood GusCan's question.

Cheers
If you are submitting passport to VFS India via courier service, then VFS asks for consent forms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cal_gary_PR

S&L

Feb 15, 2023
Good afternoon, everyone,

We are PGP-2022

My daughter received the Sponsorship eligibility letter yesterday. However, in the letter the below documentation has been requested, most of which was submitted with the application, with the exception of Medical and PCC.

-Updated residential address
-Immigration Medical Examination (it is mentioned that instructions for the medical will be sent separately).
-Right of Permanent Residence Fee (paid when application was submitted).
-Passport/Travel document (submitted with the application)
-Proof of Relationship (Sponsor and Principal applicant) (submitted with the application)
-Proof of Relationship (Principal applicant and Dependant Spouse) (submitted with the application)
-Biometrics (completed previously for visit visa and valid till 2029).
-Police Certificate
-Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562) since the age of 18 (submitted with the application).
-CV/Resume (submitted with the application)

View above, request to please advise:
(1) If we will get a separate letter for PCC and/or should we proceed and obtain the PCC and send via email?
(2) Is the above a standard generic letter and/or do we need to submit the above documents again?

Would appreciate any insight to this.
Many thanks

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Good afternoon, everyone,

We are PGP-2022

My daughter received the Sponsorship eligibility letter yesterday. However, in the letter the below documentation has been requested, most of which was submitted with the application, with the exception of Medical and PCC.

-Updated residential address
-Immigration Medical Examination (it is mentioned that instructions for the medical will be sent separately).
-Right of Permanent Residence Fee (paid when application was submitted).
-Passport/Travel document (submitted with the application)
-Proof of Relationship (Sponsor and Principal applicant) (submitted with the application)
-Proof of Relationship (Principal applicant and Dependant Spouse) (submitted with the application)
-Biometrics (completed previously for visit visa and valid till 2029).
-Police Certificate
-Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562) since the age of 18 (submitted with the application).
-CV/Resume (submitted with the application)

View above, request to please advise:
(1) If we will get a separate letter for PCC and/or should we proceed and obtain the PCC and send via email?
(2) Is the above a standard generic letter and/or do we need to submit the above documents again?

Would appreciate any insight to this.
Many thanks
It is generic letter, no need to resubmit whatever is already sent. You should obtain PCC and send via email or webform .
Most of us received separate letter for additional doc (Adhar card etc.) for relationship proof and PCC.

Please check bold clause below from letter wordings.

"Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible:"

S&L

Feb 15, 2023
It is generic letter, no need to resubmit whatever is already sent. You should obtain PCC and send via email or webform .
Most of us received separate letter for additional doc (Adhar card etc.) for relationship proof and PCC.

Please check bold clause below from letter wordings.

"Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible:"
Thank you for your prompt reply. Much appreciated.

akriti123

Oct 12, 2017
I submitted my parents application on December 6,2021 and my brother was 21 at that time, turned 22 in January. Would he be considered as dependent still ?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Update: My parent got the PPR. Detailed in signature.

Thanks!

Reactions: BK7

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hello Everyone,

In the PPR, the following section was included as well, There is no changes of any of the following circumstances for my parent. How do we notify this to IRCC? Or, since there are no changes in any of the circumstances, do we even need to notify anything?

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
- Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
- Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
- Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
- Change in health;
- You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
- Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada..

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

Thanks in advance!

saitron

Oct 20, 2012
Hello Everyone,

In the PPR, the following section was included as well, There is no changes of any of the following circumstances for my parent. How do we notify this to IRCC? Or, since there are no changes in any of the circumstances, do we even need to notify anything?

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
- Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
- Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
- Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
- Change in health;
- You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
- Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada..

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

Thanks in advance!
I believe you need to only if it applies to you. If it doesnt no reply required.

Reactions: smiling_face

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hello Everyone,

- Change in health;

Thanks in advance!
No need to send in anything if there has been no change.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
what is ECOPR and in which stage does one receive that? Is it after visa stamping?
It's the last stage of virtual landing. Ecopr is the equivalent of a signed and stamped paper copy of COPR. It is only issued for those got their PR approval inside Canada. Since you mentioned you are sending the passport for visa stamping, you must be out of Canada at the final stage. You will receive a paper copy when entering with PR visa.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
I submitted my parents application on December 6,2021 and my brother was 21 at that time, turned 22 in January. Would he be considered as dependent still ?
Did you receive AOR before his birthday? If you had a file number before he turned 22, he is a dependant in this application. A file number starts with F indicates your application is complete.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/age-limit-requirements-dependent-children.html#age-lock-in
The lock-in date is the date we get your complete application for permanent residence, together with the sponsorship application.

akriti123

Oct 12, 2017
Did you receive AOR before his birthday? If you had a file number before he turned 22, he is a dependant in this application. A file number starts with F indicates your application is complete.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/age-limit-requirements-dependent-children.html#age-lock-in
The lock-in date is the date we get your complete application for permanent residence, together with the sponsorship application.
I got Aor in june but according to this article it says complete application is when u submit everything.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi Folks, I need your support.

My mom got the CSQ approved, do we need to submit any additional application to IRCC at this stage? After online reading, seems that we just need to wait and no application is pending on applicant & sponsor side.

Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks.
You can send the CSQ to IRCC through a webform just in case, to make sure they received it.