+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

nkaur1985

Oct 13, 2022
PPR received yesterday. Timeline below.

Application Submitted: 1 DEC 2021
Additional Document request: June 9th, 2022 (IMM 568)
Biometric request: NOt required
AOR: JUNE 9TH 2022
Medical Request: 7 July 2022
Medical completed: 15th Jul 2022
Medical retest required: To be done OCT 15
Sponsor Approval: 19th Aug 2022
Additional document request: Aug 22, 2022 (PCC, Adhar card, voter ID, proof of relationship)
Pre arrival - Feb 8
PPR - Feb 15
Processing Office: CPC-Mississauga
Hi ,

I also got an email from CPC Missi to send PCC, Adhar card, voter ID, proof of relationship with my parents and my parents relationship with each other.
question: how you submitted these documents ? I cant access my online account. I have not got the sponsorship approval yet. did u get the pcc done from india for your parents and scanned it and sent it ??

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi ,

I also got an email from CPC Missi to send PCC, Adhar card, voter ID, proof of relationship with my parents and my parents relationship with each other.
question: how you submitted these documents ? I cant access my online account. I have not got the sponsorship approval yet. did u get the pcc done from india for your parents and scanned it and sent it ??
PCC for all countries where you've spent more than 6 months. Upload on gckey / webform / email - details should be in the letter.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi ,

Hi,
If you have not linked your application you can submit your documents via webform. Usually they mentioned about all the ways how to submit the documents and if you chose webform they always recommend to attach the letter too.

best regards
D.

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
APPLICATION TRANSFERRED TO VANCOUVER IMMIGRATION IN DEC 2022 NOTHING AFTER THAT.

stealthm25

Aug 22, 2022
Hi ,

I submitted it via webform. They also had provided an email address ( mailbox) for CPC missi to submit the papers. I submitted it both ways.

smjafri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2008
My surname is changed after marriage. On my birth certificate I have different surname than my surname in Passport. Does it make a problem?

Paradise

Dec 19, 2011
Hi All,

Is there any Wats App group for PGP 2021 applicants, it will be easy to connect to understand the timeline etc.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Received PPR and pre-arrival letter today (together). PCC request was August 18, followed by additional request Feb 13 for POR between PA and dependent.

Question: WHen creating an appointment to submit passports to VFS India, do you do it as 2 applicants or 1? they ask you to upload the 1st page of PPR for every applicant if you say 2, however the PPR is only addressed to PA.
Hi, Finally what did you enter 1 or 2 applicants ? I am facing same challenge for booking two way courier . When I choose two applicants, it charges for two separate couriers, though PPR letter clearly mentions to submit all docs in one package. Called VFS helpdesk and that guy too asked to book two couriers ..one for primary and one for dependent. Crazy way to make money for VFS

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi can you please help if you figured it out ? Also I am confused the PP request is on my Father's (Principal Applicant) name ! can you pls advise how to proceed ?? thank you in advance
This is what I am doing, submitting two way courier for passport pick up and drop off.\
Only courier fee is required to be paid. Use same letter for both applicants.

Below is the form to book courier or appointment.

https://cicforms.mioot.com/forms/PS/

Bubblesandme

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody added a dependent when application was already in process? How's your timeline looking?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys i applied on nov 2022 and tried gc key app. Link and got this what is another way to track application without canceling my rep.

Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application

We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.

If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose "cancelling the appointment of a representative."

After completing the form, you can upload it here:

Document Name : not uploaded