+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
As expected, those who submitted PCC/additional docs in Aug/Sept are getting Pre-Arrival and PPR requests.
Receievd PPR (passport reques) today on Feb 15th .
Submitted PCC and additional docs requested for relationship proof etc.. on Sept 9th 2022
processing office - CPC - Mississauga
Great Congratulations! Did you receive Pre-arrival or direct PPR? Do you remember when in Aug you received the PCC request?

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
Congratulation! when did you receive the PCC request? Is the processing office - CPC - Mississauga?
Thank you , yes processed in Missisauga, we got PCC request in August I couldn't submit it back in 30 days as BLS took more than 30 days to get our PCC so I couldn't submit back in 30 days, I submitted PCC on Sept 19 2022
We recieved PCC request on 12th Aug22.

Reactions: ra07980

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
VFS instructions to send passport are so confusing and unclear.
Does anyone know if we need to pay additional fee for package transmission apart from 2-way courier.
On page it says package transmission is covered under bio-metric fee.

Also, didn't find any link on VFS page to book courier for pick up and drop.
Can someone please help with steps followed to pay applicable VFS fees (if any) and arrange VFS courier service.
Hi can you please help if you figured it out ? Also I am confused the PP request is on my Father's (Principal Applicant) name ! can you pls advise how to proceed ?? thank you in advance

SubaRaj

Sep 9, 2022
I got ECOPR for my parents yesterday.
I really want to thank the members in this forum for helping me throughout this process.
Thanks a lot.

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi can you please help if you figured it out ? Also I am confused the PP request is on my Father's (Principal Applicant) name ! can you pls advise how to proceed ?? thank you in advance
Though letter has principal applicant name only, but later it says "
you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family
."

So far, from other forums I found below link to book pick up and drop-off of passports.
Still not sure if we need to pay any other fee, except courier. VFS site has very confusing language .

Reactions: r.singh85

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family
."

So far, from other forums I found below link to book pick up and drop-off of passports.
Still not sure if we need to pay any other fee, except courier. VFS site has very confusing language .
which vfs do you plan to submit to?

Dreamer1212

Feb 5, 2019
Hi I got this Message yesterday what is the next

Dear,
This letter concerns the application for sponsorship of a member of the grouping class
family that you have submitted to this office on behalf of XXXXX and
family (if applicable).
You have met the eligibility requirements to be a sponsor. Therefore, the request for
permanent residence of a member(s) of your family has been sent to an office of
visas abroad for processing.
If you need to provide more information or make other requests for
information regarding the Application for Permanent Residence of a member(s) of
your family, you can contact the visa office using the web form for
case-specific inquiry from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
by fax or in writing to the following address:
CPC Mississauga
CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

stealthm25

Aug 22, 2022
PPR received yesterday. Timeline below.

Application Submitted: 1 DEC 2021
Additional Document request: June 9th, 2022 (IMM 568)
Biometric request: NOt required
AOR: JUNE 9TH 2022
Medical Request: 7 July 2022
Medical completed: 15th Jul 2022
Medical retest required: To be done OCT 15
Sponsor Approval: 19th Aug 2022
Additional document request: Aug 22, 2022 (PCC, Adhar card, voter ID, proof of relationship)
Pre arrival - Feb 8
PPR - Feb 15
Processing Office: CPC-Mississauga

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Received PPR and pre-arrival letter today (together). PCC request was August 18, followed by additional request Feb 13 for POR between PA and dependent.

Question: WHen creating an appointment to submit passports to VFS India, do you do it as 2 applicants or 1? they ask you to upload the 1st page of PPR for every applicant if you say 2, however the PPR is only addressed to PA.

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi,

We did bio-metrics at VFS Pune, India.
Planning to send passport to same VFS location.
Same here - We submitted a webform, got an appointment for Monday (20th). However the confirmation from VFS also came only for PA not the dependent (not sure if the dependent is supposed to get a confirmation message from VFS).

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Same here - We submitted a webform, got an appointment for Monday (20th). However the confirmation from VFS also came only for PA not the dependent (not sure if the dependent is supposed to get a confirmation message from VFS).
Your appointment is for bio-metrics or passport submission to get Visa stamped

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
."

Thank you, yes you are right it is confusing indeed.