+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

BNG

Feb 1, 2023
Hello ,

I received my sponsor approval letter on January 18,2023 in which they mentioned they will be moving the file to Vancouver office. Can I please know the average timeline between sponsor approval letter and medical request from Vancouver office?

Thank you

I am on the same boat as you. I got transferred to Vancouver office last month and waiting for medical request.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone have the experience of the sending passport to Ankara office in Turkey to get the pr visa and copr? Want to know how long it takes. They have received the documents on January 19 and still have not issued the visa and copr

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Does anyone have the experience of the sending passport to Ankara office in Turkey to get the pr visa and copr? Want to know how long it takes. They have received the documents on January 19 and still have not issued the visa and copr
anything in gckey? decision made?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Nothing in gckey. The gckey still shows in progress but the ppr letter sent through gc key mentioned that the processing is almost complete and they need the passports to issue the pr visa and copr
sorry I don't have any specific info about Ankara office. All I know is if COPR (and PR visa) is generated, the details will appear in gckey. Maybe check in other threads for processing times in Ankara? Looks like the office has not started working on your file yet(?)

Reactions: wvo2017

akriti123

Oct 12, 2017
I got my Aor in june and was able to link Gc key after that. Today got an update in gc key that we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements. What stage it is ?

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
They requested passport for visa for PR application for my parents but I mentioned in the webform that they are in Canada now. Been a month now, no updates since then. What do I do?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
sorry I don't have any specific info about Ankara office. All I know is if COPR (and PR visa) is generated, the details will appear in gckey. Maybe check in other threads for processing times in Ankara? Looks like the office has not started working on your file yet(?)
Thanks. The vsf golbal tracking website shows that the documents have been received and are in process since January 19.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
They requested passport for visa for PR application for my parents but I mentioned in the webform that they are in Canada now. Been a month now, no updates since then. What do I do?
I don’t understand the issue ? What are you waiting for ?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Update:
For virtual landing.

Parents are back to canada yesterday morning. Sent email to IRCC PR portal Etobicoke office with updated information. In the afternoon received email from Pr potal etobicoke office for PR portal login. In the eveing on PR portal upload the photo and confirm the address. Now waiting for COPR.

We did apply apply for health card and ontario photo ID with PR appoval letter. Since parents are here since 2019 on supervisa and two times extension they meet the eligibility for OHIP as 153 days stays in ontario. Got health card number so since yesterday health coverage start even virtual landing not done yet.

In short with PR approval letter you can apply for OHIP if you meet their other eligibility.

see my signature for detail info.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
I got my Aor in june and was able to link Gc key after that. Today got an update in gc key that we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements. What stage it is ?
It looked like the immigration officer picked up your application for review. Did you already receive biometrics, medical or PCC requests in the past? Can you share your timelines and visa processing office?

akriti123

Oct 12, 2017
It looked like the office picked up your application for review. Did you already receive biometrics, medical or PCC requests in the past? Can you share your timelines and visa processing office?
Biometrics were updated because of visitor visas in the past. No other requests. Submitted on dec 5th, AOR in june. Thats it.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
if you have already sent the webform, you can send another email to the local office on your PPR. tell them the applicants are inland now.
They will forward the case to virtual landing office, but which one I have no idea. You need to wait for the portal email from the virtual landing office and follow instructions.