PR application form submitted- Nov 23rd, 2021
Biometric request- June 2022
Medical- July 2022
Medical Passed- August 2022
Additional Documents requested/Submitted- August 2022
Additional documents requested again- September 2022
Pre-Arrival- February 2023
PPR- February 2023
Congratulations! Do you know the date when you received PCC request?

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I got Portal request for my Parents from Calgary Office
I have submitted Pictures, address confirmation on portal since Jan 12th but there is still no eCOPR to download. Is there anyone else who is in the same queue or have update that they can share.

Any update on timeline for someone who is working or something who got it i would really appreciate it, Thanks in Advance

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I logged in to the gckey account and I saw the landing page said "application/ profile updated". When I check the tracker - the only change I noticed is that under additional documents section it went from "documents uploaded" to not applicable.

What does this mean?

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
Hi guys!

Does anyone know any process to transfer application from one office to another? Its so frustrating to see Mississauga and other offices processing file and sending out passport request while Vancouver office is just sitting on it.

Anyone from Vancouver office got their file moving?

Thanks!
FILE MOVED TO VANCOUVER IN DEC 2022 NOTHING AFTER THAT

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello everyone,
Received PPR yesterday (9 Feb)
Pre arrival received on 1 Feb
Mississauga office
Pls refer to my signature for more details

we are going to submit passports in a day or two. I am curious to know what would be duration limit for landing? Is it 1 year?
I wish everyone a very good luck☺

Reactions: ashishm999

Onepeace

Feb 10, 2023
PR application form submitted- Nov 23rd, 2021
Biometric request- June 2022
Medical- July 2022
Medical Passed- August 2022
Additional Documents requested/Submitted- August 2022
Additional documents requested again- September 2022
Pre-Arrival- February 2023
PPR- February 2023
How soon should our parents move to Canada after they get their PR visa approved? Thanks

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hello friends!
I received a letter asking Updated residential address, Medical Examination, Passport, RPRF, Proof of Relationship, PCC, IMM5562, IMM5546, CV Resume for my parents. They completed the Medical examination and waiting for PCC. The letter asks to submit documents using myCIC account.
Questions:
-Do I need to submit all documents again even though there is no change?
-I am unable to link my application to the GCKey account - what's the way out?
-My parents completed Biometrics in the year 2020 for the visitor visa application -How do I get it linked to the PR application?

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Pls check if somewhere it says "sent docs if not already submitted" .

In my sponsor approval letter it said
"Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible:" and same set of docs which you have listed but I didn't resend those docs which were already submitted.

For PCC, Relationship proof, address proof and medicals..I got separate letters just before sponsor approval letter which re-listed them.
I submited them in response of those.

Last edited:

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Hello,

I got Portal request for my Parents from Calgary Office
I have submitted Pictures, address confirmation on portal since Jan 12th but there is still no eCOPR to download. Is there anyone else who is in the same queue or have update that they can share.

Any update on timeline for someone who is working or something who got it i would really appreciate it, Thanks in Advance
Hey, Did you receive pre-arrival email?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
I logged in to the gckey account and I saw the landing page said "application/ profile updated". When I check the tracker - the only change I noticed is that under additional documents section it went from "documents uploaded" to not applicable.

What does this mean?
That means You will receive PPR or Portal email soon with PR approval letter. Check my signature.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014

What does this mean?
This is normal to change to not applicable after uploading the documents which means you fulfilled the requirement and further if they need more you will see the status will change again under additional documents.

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
This is normal to change to not applicable after uploading the documents which means you fulfilled the requirement and further if they need more you will see the status will change again under additional documents.
I had uploaded those in August and it was uploaded up until this morning where the landing page mentioned update and inside it changed to not applicable! I thought it would change to reviewing or something similar.

Reactions: ashishm999

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Providing a parent application update. Pre-Arrival Email received. Timeline details are in the signature.

Lizssssss

Feb 10, 2023
HI, I had a question, hopefully someone in this group can help. I submitted application for sponsoring my parents PR in Dec 2022. But I am thinking of moving to the US in a few months. Is it possible to do that after receiving sponsor approval or would I need to wait for the entire process to be complete?