+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Lubana13

Oct 27, 2014
Hi today we received pre arrival letter and our medical, and Pcc was done already, so what’s the trend, how it’s taking to receive passport requests

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Hi today we received pre arrival letter and our medical, and Pcc was done already, so what’s the trend, how it’s taking to receive passport requests
Congratulations! Can you share some high-level timelines? I see people are getting passport requests within a week.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am really hoping someone can share their expertise.

I applied for my parents' sponsorship in Dec 2021 and today I received an email asking for the following:

1. Current residential address for PA and dependent
2. For Principal applicant: proof of relationship to spouse: Asked for Aadhaar/Voter's ID and Police certificate
3. For dependent: Police certificate
4. For Sponsor: Proof of relationship: Voter ID, Aadhaar, School records or Indian passport

I am really disappointed that they have kept asking for the documents every time. I have made sure that we provide everything all the time. There is no positive update on my application to date.

I understand that they ask for police clearance later, but for other requirements I am confused.

Can someone please share their experience? Is it normal or have we missed anything? We have submitted the biometrics but never received any confirmation approving the sponsor or applicants.

Thank you very much for your time! Please help!
Hello, Are your parents in Canada on Visit or super-visa? Is the address on file for Canada?

sahil raizada

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am really hoping someone can share their expertise.

I applied for my parents' sponsorship in Dec 2021 and today I received an email asking for the following:

1. Current residential address for PA and dependent
2. For Principal applicant: proof of relationship to spouse: Asked for Aadhaar/Voter's ID and Police certificate
3. For dependent: Police certificate
4. For Sponsor: Proof of relationship: Voter ID, Aadhaar, School records or Indian passport

I am really disappointed that they have kept asking for the documents every time. I have made sure that we provide everything all the time. There is no positive update on my application to date.

I understand that they ask for police clearance later, but for other requirements I am confused.

Can someone please share their experience? Is it normal or have we missed anything? We have submitted the biometrics but never received any confirmation approving the sponsor or applicants.

Thank you very much for your time! Please help!
Hi there, It seems to be a regular/normal process for asking PCC and proof of relationship at some point of time by IRCC, you do need to provide PCC and requested docs and should receive Sponsor Approval letter any time soon, I received the SA letter after PCC, hope that help.
Cheers.

ApplicantCND

Jan 24, 2019
Cambridge
Category........
Hi Everyone, not sure if anyone knows this but we received final confirmation for my mother to submit her passport for permanent residence visa. The Istanbul visa office (VFS Global) has only one option on online appointment page -? biometric assessment. Does this mean she can go as a walk-in and submit her passport? Thank you.

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone know if i can order GCMS notes on behalf of my parents? I am not authorized person on their file.

Does ordering GCMS notes help in anyway?

The file hasnt moved for 8 months. They did their biometrics in June and since then we have not heard anything, Vancouver office is so slow.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Hello Bhaumik,

Congratulations! Please provide some details regarding the email received on Dec 8th, 2022. Additional info requested (address confirmation) - 8 December 2022. Are your parents in Canada or India? If in Canada, on Visitor or Super Visa? If Visitor, Could you let me know if you applied for extensions on time? Thanks!
My parents are in Tanzania. On December 8, my dad got request to confirm his address. They probably wanted to confirm it before sending Pre-arrival and Passport request letters.

Reactions: ra07980

Nancykkr

Jan 25, 2018
Hello, Are your parents in Canada on Visit or super-visa? Is the address on file for Canada?
Hi, my parents are in India, but the letter we received today is directed to the Principal applicant (my father), but the address is my Canadian address. I am not sure how that happened.
Thank you for your time!

Reactions: ra07980

Nancykkr

Jan 25, 2018
Hi there, It seems to be a regular/normal process for asking PCC and proof of relationship at some point of time by IRCC, you do need to provide PCC and requested docs and should receive Sponsor Approval letter any time soon, I received the SA letter after PCC, hope that help.
Cheers.
That's a relief! Thank you very much for your comment :)

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Hi, my parents are in India, but the letter we received today is directed to the Principal applicant (my father), but the address is my Canadian address. I am not sure how that happened.
Thank you for your time!
Oh Ok, Can you please share your timelines? My timelines are in my signature.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Hello everyone …. My parents file transfer from missisuaga to New Delhi on 13 Jan 2023. We applied on 25 October 2021 . Medical , PCC and biometric are done …. Additional documents submitted in June 2022 . I want to know what is the next step after file transfer to Delhi . Thanks
Hey how do you know that your file got transferred from Mississauga office to New Delhi?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone know if i can order GCMS notes on behalf of my parents? I am not authorized person on their file.

Does ordering GCMS notes help in anyway?

The file hasnt moved for 8 months. They did their biometrics in June and since then we have not heard anything, Vancouver office is so slow.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
I don't think so you need to apply for GCMS notes. Because my parents also did Biometric in June and they are almost reached to virtual landing. I advise you to wait little bit more. Because GCMS notes also will take 2 to 3 months to get it. You are almost there. See my signature for timeline.

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
I don't think so you need to apply for GCMS notes. Because my parents also did Biometric in June and they are almost reached to virtual landing. I advise you to wait little bit more. Because GCMS notes also will take 2 to 3 months to get it. You are almost there. See my signature for timeline.
Hello Darji,

Can you please tell how to book an medical appointment without medical request letter. Your help on this will be greatly appreciated,