Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
Hi everyone
Received PR approval email today January 12 2023.
Visa Prossing office : Vancouver.

See my signature for time line.
Hi! Which visa office finalized your application? Still vancouver?

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

Here I tell you very intresting story how this Immigration is working.
Visa processing office: Vancouver

Now let me tell you guys the past story. we applied supervisa in 2019 with the agent. then two times we applied for extension our own. Agent was not invovled for extension application. We applied for PGP sponship our own with out any agent. And I am the authorised reprenstative in PR application for both parent.

so This past agent is not in picture at all for PGP sponsorship. Then how this immigration can send any document to unauthorised person.
This is personal information shared with unauthorised person. How rediculios immigration system is?

I recieved PR approval letter Yeasterday (January 12, 2023) from etobicoke office for (father) Principle applicant and followed the instruction in the letter.
This morning ( January 13, 2023) Received email from past agent who did supervisa file back in 2019 that they received PR appoval letter for (mother) dependent. So he forwarded to me. But the thing is if he is not honest then I won't know that he received any document regarding PGP.

Whoever get PR approval letter. Please make sure prinicple applicant and dependent will get their seperate own approval letter with their own name.

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
Hello Everyone

Here I tell you very intresting story how this Immigration is working.
Visa processing office: Vancouver

Now let me tell you guys the past story. we applied supervisa in 2019 with the agent. then two times we applied for extension our own. Agent was not invovled for extension application. We applied for PGP sponship our own with out any agent. And I am the authorised reprenstative in PR application for both parent.

so This past agent is not in picture at all for PGP sponsorship. Then how this immigration can send any document to unauthorised person.
This is personal information shared with unauthorised person. How rediculios immigration system is?

I recieved PR approval letter Yeasterday (January 12, 2023) from etobicoke office for (father) Principle applicant and followed the instruction in the letter.
This morning ( January 13, 2023) Received email from past agent who did supervisa file back in 2019 that they received PR appoval letter for (mother) dependent. So he forwarded to me. But the thing is if he is not honest then I won't know that he received any document regarding PGP.

Whoever get PR approval letter. Please make sure prinicple applicant and dependent will get their seperate own approval letter with their own name.
IRCC has all the emails and postal/physical addresses you have ever used/authorized to be used on the applicants file. Make sure when you call
the customer care reps next time( I requested them to remove the one’s I wasn’t using anymore), tell them to remove the one’s that you would not like to use anymore. I think the agent picked and sent the correspondence to the most recent one that was used right before the PGP one.
my 2 cents.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
IRCC has all the emails and postal/physical addresses you have ever used/authorized to be used on the applicants file. Make sure when you call
the customer care reps next time( I requested them to remove the one’s I wasn’t using anymore), tell them to remove the one’s that you would not like to use anymore. I think the agent picked and sent the correspondence to the most recent one that was used right before the PGP one.
my 2 cents.
Thanks for suggestion.

Yes will do that but they should follow who is representative for PGP. They can't pick whoever in past application and adding to this untill now I got all request from them not the previous agent.

amyn27

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me with this.

My parents got the COPR and planning to land in a month. They are bringing Passport, COPR, financial evaluation along with photo of Jewelry they are bringing and some cash around 3K CAD. Not sure if I missed something.

I would much appreciate the input here.