07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
Sent application November 8 2021
Biometrics completed April 25 2022
Medical passed June 3 2022
PCC submitted September 2022
PR approval- Jan 11 2023

Total 14 months from submission to approval.
Congratulations

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
So another question to those who have received the email invite for PR. My mother-ion-law received an invite and we replied to the email that IRCC asked us to with the information- then she got an email today that says

"
**Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***
Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included."
She did get the PR invite and there weren't any instructions in her email to set up the portal. This email seems strange to me and not relevant. But it is causing some confusion.

Any thoughts?

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
PR approval- Jan 11 2023

Was your processing office - in Mississauga?

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
So another question to those who have received the email invite for PR. My mother-ion-law received an invite and we replied to the email that IRCC asked us to with the information- then she got an email today that says

"

She did get the PR invite and there weren't any instructions in her email to set up the portal. This email seems strange to me and not relevant. But it is causing some confusion.

Any thoughts?
This is generic auto response to your email. Anyone who replied on their email confirming the details will get it. I got this instantly after replying.

DariaSen

Feb 15, 2015
Once she's landed she became a PR. And she can apply for travel documents. What's the issue here? The tourist visa would have become invalid, right?
Um, actually not a PR yet because the “virtual landing” has not been finalized yet. It’s still standing in the “virtual line” for landing, and because the are backlogged instead of three weeks, it has been two months. Now my mom needs to travel back to our home country, because she needs to attend to dome urgent matters.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019

"

Any thoughts?
I also received the same reply. even though got invitaion for Portal information.

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
PR approval- Jan 11 2023

Congratulations! Could you pls let us know sender address and email subject for PR approval or PPR request..I want to make sure their email doesn't get missed . Seems Mississauga office has started picking applications where last set of docs were submitted in July/Aug/Sept..Great news!

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Don't worry, they don't update the status on GC accounts. I got the PR approval email last week but my GC account still shows same status that we are processing ur application...nothing got updated there.
Congratulations on your application approval. Could you pls let us know sender address and email subject for PR approval or PPR request..I want to make sure their email doesn't get missed .