+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Please, could someone direct me on how to submit an advanced police clearance. My mum did her police clearance today. Is it been submitted by the applicant in the country she resides. Or does she need to send it to me here in Canada.
Please, which one? How is it done.

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
My Mother-in-law received her pre-arrival letter in the my immigration GC key today and also got her PR approval email. She is being asked to apply to the email to set up the PR portal from the Etobicoke office. She has not done that yet.

I am assuming that replying to this email is authentic? The GC Key portal still says it's processing.

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi everyone
Any December 6th applicants here? Please share your updates if any.
I got AOR on May 12th 2022. - Nothing since
I had a baby in Jan 2022 and informed IRCC through webform; so part of me thinks they're waiting to recheck if we qualify financially once we file our taxes next month.
hi,
I submitted on the 6th of December also
I got a letter about financial evaluation form in august which I submitted back to them.
I linked my application online in August and I got biometrics letter today.

Reactions: hela :)

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Received the passport request letter today. My parents are living in Iran. The passports should be submitted to the visa application centre in Turkey. Does anyone from Iran has the experience of doing this? Want to know if they need to go to Ankara or Istanbul?
also, do they need to go in person or they can do it through an agency?

mpatel2

Jun 20, 2022
My Mother-in-law received her pre-arrival letter in the my immigration GC key today and also got her PR approval email. She is being asked to apply to the email to set up the PR portal from the Etobicoke office. She has not done that yet.

I am assuming that replying to this email is authentic? The GC Key portal still says it's processing.
Yes. it's the correct way. reply to the same email & they will set up an account.

Reactions: skas13

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Please, could someone direct me on how to submit an advanced police clearance. My mum did her police clearance today. Is it been submitted by the applicant in the country she resides. Or does she need to send it to me here in Canada.
PCC needs to be submitted online. You can use your GC account for uploading it or you can send via webform too.

mpatel2

Jun 20, 2022
Hi,

While responding to an email for PR portal confirmation please update the below date carefully if the applicant is already in Canada

Original Entry Date: The date when the applicant came 1st time in Canada under any visa like a student, visitor, super visa, spousal visa, etc.
Date of last time you entered in Canada: The date on which the applicant entered last time in Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: sshivam29

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019

Yes it is.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
You need to upload the PCC in GK key login.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014

Congratulations! Can you please share high-level details as to when you submitted your application, PCC submission, and Medical passed? Thanks!

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
Congratulations! Can you please share high-level details as to when you submitted your application, PCC submission, and Medical passed? Thanks!
Sent application November 8 2021
Biometrics completed April 25 2022
Medical passed June 3 2022
PCC submitted September 2022
PR approval- Jan 11 2023

Total 14 months from submission to approval.