+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ndpcsinc

Nov 26, 2022
Hello,

My parents PR application is being processed at Vancouver Office. Three weeks back my parents received a request to send PCC. I have linked the application as well. However when I go to "upload documents", I do not see the option to upload documents in my account, even though IRCC has asked for it.

I have send the query to IRCC using webform and asked them to fix this issue. Last week they said the issue is fixed. However I still do not see the option to upload PCC. I also tried to phone call IRCC but had no success.

I also submitted the PCC using webform and its been almost 2 weeks.However I have not received any conformation. I am worried that IRCC may not have received the PCC.

Can any one advise or provide me the email for sending the PCC for my parents to Vancouver office?

Thank you very much for all the help.

Last edited:

xxyz

Nov 23, 2022
Hello,

My parents PR application is being processed at Vancouver Office. Three weeks back my parents received a request to send PCC. I have linked the application as well. However when I go to "upload documents", I do not see the option to upload documents in my account, even though IRCC has asked for it.

I have send the query to IRCC using webform and asked them to fix this issue. Last week they said the issue is fixed. However I still do not see the option to upload PCC. I also tried to phone call IRCC but had no success.

I also submitted the PCC using webform and its been almost 2 weeks.However I have not received any conformation. I am worried that IRCC may not have received the PCC.

Can any one advise or provide me the email for sending the PCC for my parents to Vancouver office?

hello
you can your send PCC certificates on listed email.

when I got PCC request letter, it was written that you reply the mail or you can send your correspondence on this email.

"YOU HAVE TO WRITE COMPLETE APPLICATION NUMBER ON THE CORRESPONDENCE" - THIS IS MENTIONED IN THE MAIL. SO when you upload the PCC certificates make sure you write the APPLICATION number as a name in PDF format.

Email: IRCC.DNPGPUnit-UnitePGPRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Draft your email properly with proper subject.

Email: IRCC.DNPGPUnit-UnitePGPRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Last edited:

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Hello all,
I submitted an application to sponsor my parents in Nov 2021. I received an email back in June that contained my application number. Now I'm trying to link it to myircc account but when I enter the required infor it says the application doesn't exist. When my father tries to link it to his ircc account, samething happens. Could someone please tell me how I can check the application status?

BHANUshankar

Nov 23, 2022
Hello,

You can submit it by email.
I did it, received PPR after a month of submission of pcc.(Mississauga in my case)

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

Is anyone from Vancouver office? seems like that office is working on files very slowly. Anybody on the same boat?

Bubblesandme

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Just wondering if they didn't ask for an original copy? Our request says original and I have no idea how to send it. The letter didn't give an address where to send it to.

Tam1990

Nov 28, 2022
Hello all,
I submitted an application to sponsor my parents in Nov 2021. I received an email back in June that contained my application number. Now I'm trying to link it to myircc account but when I enter the required infor it says the application doesn't exist. When my father tries to link it to his ircc account, samething happens. Could someone please tell me how I can check the application status?
Send a inquiry through webform they will link your application to your online account.

Last edited:

amo.gev

Aug 3, 2022
Hi all, anyone knows if it will be an issue if my parents will land separately? My mom will be in US and she will come after to Canada. She has her visitor visa and she will also have the one time visa for permanent residency. My father is the principal applicant. He will fly few months after my mom. Anyone knows if that can be an issue?

Thanks

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi all, anyone knows if it will be an issue if my parents will land separately? My mom will be in US and she will come after to Canada. She has her visitor visa and she will also have the one time visa for permanent residency. My father is the principal applicant. He will fly few months after my mom. Anyone knows if that can be an issue?

Thanks
I am not 100% sure, but I remember reading somewhere (most likely on this forum) that dependants cannot complete PR landing before the principal applicant.

jbgondia

May 16, 2022
Kindly Help! (OPTION - C Print Requested Multiple Times)

Hello Fellow Members,

I had submitted the application as you can see in timeline, The IRCC has requested my spouse's Option C print from CRA third time. I am not sure why the same document is being asked again and again?

Can anyone share some insight?

The first two times document sent were requested from CRA, as per IRCC instructions (both times they had senders initials and date of issue, uploaded via webform and received confirmation of receipt via email). Also provided consent to IRCC to contact CRA for any information

Anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:

teemary

Mar 27, 2017
Hi everyone!

I am asking for everyone who got their file transferred to Montreal. It's been 9months since my parents did their biometrics and got sponsor approval from Mississauga and then their file was transferred to Montreal. Since March we haven't heard anything. Can anyone whose file is in Montreal please respond? Thank you!!

amo.gev

Aug 3, 2022
Kindly Help! (OPTION - C Print Requested Multiple Times)

Hello Fellow Members,

I had submitted the application as you can see in timeline, The IRCC has requested my spouse's Option C print from CRA third time. I am not sure why the same document is being asked again and again?

Can anyone share some insight?

The first two times document sent were requested from CRA, as per IRCC instructions (both times they had senders initials and date of issue, uploaded via webform and received confirmation of receipt via email). Also provided consent to IRCC to contact CRA for any information

Anyone else experienced this?
I think you need to call them. The webform is not really fast working tool currently. They are responding every 3-4 months. Call them ASAP and ask them to check.