+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Navi1

Jan 26, 2019
Thank you!
The additional documents we provided was through webform and additional disclosure we make (not requested).

Timeline:
June 2019 submitted application
January 2020 - biometrics
February 2020 - PCC
January 2021 - Medicals request
April 2021 - passed medicals
June 2021 - additional documents requested
Sept 2022 - Request for 2nd medicals
Oct 4 2022 - Submitted additional disclosures cause we realized we missed to declare a US visitor visa refusal
Oct 18 2022 - 2nd Medicals passed
Nov 10 2022 - PPR
Nov 15 - GC status reflected completed
Nov 17 - Passport with visa received

They are to land on Nov 26th. Worried that the additional disclosure which IRCC seems to ONLY have acknowledge now messes things up. We should be excited at this time after the long process we had to go through, but I'm even scared to unbox/build furniture for their would be room in case IRCC all of a sudden revokes/invalidate the visa
Don’t worry…I think it’s not big deal for IRCC. Your parents are coming PR as you paid tax to sponsor them. IRCC takes serious if someone is dangerous to country.I’m sure they gave visa after checking all of those. Chill and save your excitement for reunion.

Reactions: exquisite

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
Hello

I was in same situation, I called my area's MP and requested him to email IRCC on my behalf to check the status of my file.

And I got the AOR within 2 days.

PS - I am not sure that AOR mail I got was a result of MP's email request or it was because regular processing time but try with your MP at least you get some update about your file.

After I received AOR on Sept 1, 2022. I didn't hear anything from them as well. Our application was submitted October 13, 2021

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
I submitted PCC on Sep 06, and no updates yet its almost 2.5 months. Please check my signature for more details. Can you please let me know the date of the application submission?
Submitted application mid November,2021. Got Medical, PCC, pre arrival letter all on the same day on August 30. After pcc submission there has been no updates.

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Hello,

Appreciate your help on the below query:

Medical Examination Clarification Question - Received request for 4 people to undergo medical examination dated Nov 09, 2022 in which 2 people are not listed as an accompany the principal applicant to Canada in IMM0008. For clarity, 2 people who received medical request are even not listed as a dependent to the principal applicant.

Is it normal or change in process by Immigration of Canada to request medical examination for all listed people in the application? Please advise.

Note: Primary and accompanied medical examination has been completed. However, holding the medication examination for other 2 people. Initiated this query via a "Webform" but no response yet.

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hello all,

Do I need to send an update via web form every time my parents come to visit me from India during the application processing time period? Would the webform updates delay the processing? Thanks
Please looking for advise on this. Thanks.

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone!

For people whose application is moving, does your biometrics status get updated?

My parents did Biometrics in June, but the status still show that biometrics are not received? But on the information section on top right, i can see biometrics information and when it was done and expiry.

Anyone in the same boat? Since June 8, no update. File was transferred to Vancouver office.

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
i was unemployed in the year 2019 for more than half year.
I realized when i was filling IMM 5768 E , got confused. My 2019 Notice of assesment, line 15000 showed income is 48K. However when i am summing up T4s for the year 2019 while filling form 5758 E. its sum up to 25K.
i was unemployed in the year 2019 , can i include Employement insurance in the total income. I think in NOA for the year 2019 , CRA has included EI income.

Please advise?

ZAS111

Feb 20, 2020
Hello,

My mother’s medical examination results were submitted in eMedical by her doctor. Then I was asked for additional medical tests with test date of January 26, 2023 (after 3 months).

did anyone else got an email for additional medical tests too?

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
Anyone done virtual landing

Hi Everyone,

My parents are in Canada on Visitor Visa. They got the request for Virtual landing in Canada today. Please share the process and what all docs you uploaded on the webform?

Thanks

FYI Timeline
Got invited: September 2021
Submitted: 25 Nov 2021
Medical Submitted: 26 May 2022
PCC Submitted: 3 September 2022
Additional docs Submitted: 3 Sept 2022
Pre Arrival letter 17th Nov 2022
Virtual Landing Letter requesting Address and UCI: 18th Nov 2022

abhishek66

Dec 9, 2013
Visa Office......
Cpc mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2002
Doc's Request.
same day
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
submitted same day
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
no
From other facebok ,whats app,telegrams group people start getting ppr request. Looks like many more people will get decision made before christmas holidays...cic is on fire...... good luck everyone:)

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello,

My mother’s medical examination results were submitted in eMedical by her doctor. Then I was asked for additional medical tests with test date of January 26, 2023 (after 3 months).

did anyone else got an email for additional medical tests too?
Did she get a copy of her initial test result from the doctor to see what was noted or did the doctor discuss any concerns regarding the test result? Looks like she may need a 3 months follow up test. I would suggest she talks to the doctor

mmhmmh

Nov 17, 2014
Same with me. Still unable to link. Have been trying for months now. Now rely on email response.
Guys that was case with me till I found out the problem ,,, last question asking about number of members included in the application " u have to include the sponsor and the cosigner in the number ,, so if u applied for both parents and ur spouse is a cosigner beside you as a sponsor ,, so the number should be 4 not 2,, try it if u t not doing do and it will work