+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
I have submitted pcc mid september still no update. It’s been 2 months. Processing office is Mississauga
I submitted PCC on Sep 06, and no updates yet its almost 2.5 months. Please check my signature for more details. Can you please let me know the date of the application submission?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
I submitted PCC on Sep 06, and no updates yet its almost 2.5 months. Please check my signature for more details. Can you please let me know the date of the application submission?
Hang on tights guys.... I received pre-arrival letter in Nov almost 5 months after I submitted all additional documents (Aadhar, proof of relationship etc.). and PP request a week later.

Last edited:
Reactions: deepharman

SAHIL KHANNA

Oct 16, 2022
Hello all,
I am new to the forum here. I received an invitation to apply for my parent in September 2021 and submitted my application on December 5,2021. I have not received any email or any correspondence/communication after that. Just checking to see what I can do to check the status. Any help is appreciated.
Hello

I was in same situation, I called my area's MP and requested him to email IRCC on my behalf to check the status of my file.

And I got the AOR within 2 days.

PS - I am not sure that AOR mail I got was a result of MP's email request or it was because regular processing time but try with your MP at least you get some update about your file.

Last edited:

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My parents are in Canada on Visitor Visa. They got the request for Virtual landing in Canada today. Please share the process and what all docs you uploaded on the webform?

Thanks

FYI Timeline
Got invited: September 2021
Submitted: 25 Nov 2021
Medical Submitted: 26 May 2022
PCC Submitted: 3 September 2022
Additional docs Submitted: 3 Sept 2022
Pre Arrival letter 17th Nov 2022
Virtual Landing Letter requesting Address and UCI: 18th Nov 2022

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Congratulations…what is your timeframe. My parents also passed their medical on oct 7 and additional documents were submitted on oct 10. Since everything in process. They acknowledged that they received documents but haven’t stated to review them. Thanks
Thank you!
The additional documents we provided was through webform and additional disclosure we make (not requested).

Timeline:
June 2019 submitted application
January 2020 - biometrics
February 2020 - PCC
January 2021 - Medicals request
April 2021 - passed medicals
June 2021 - additional documents requested
Sept 2022 - Request for 2nd medicals
Oct 4 2022 - Submitted additional disclosures cause we realized we missed to declare a US visitor visa refusal
Oct 18 2022 - 2nd Medicals passed
Nov 10 2022 - PPR
Nov 15 - GC status reflected completed
Nov 17 - Passport with visa received

They are to land on Nov 26th. Worried that the additional disclosure which IRCC seems to ONLY have acknowledge now messes things up. We should be excited at this time after the long process we had to go through, but I'm even scared to unbox/build furniture for their would be room in case IRCC all of a sudden revokes/invalidate the visa

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Thank you!
The additional documents we provided was through webform and additional disclosure we make (not requested).

Timeline:
June 2019 submitted application
January 2020 - biometrics
February 2020 - PCC
January 2021 - Medicals request
April 2021 - passed medicals
June 2021 - additional documents requested
Sept 2022 - Request for 2nd medicals
Oct 4 2022 - Submitted additional disclosures cause we realized we missed to declare a US visitor visa refusal
Oct 18 2022 - 2nd Medicals passed
Nov 10 2022 - PPR
Nov 15 - GC status reflected completed
Nov 17 - Passport with visa received

They are to land on Nov 26th. Worried that the additional disclosure which IRCC seems to ONLY have acknowledge now messes things up. We should be excited at this time after the long process we had to go through, but I'm even scared to unbox/build furniture for their would be room in case IRCC all of a sudden revokes/invalidate the visa
What date is mentioned in COPR for arrival

Aus India

May 17, 2013
Mississauga

hello !!
please advise can I attach two different folders one for Aadhar card and other for voter card at once at GC key

Another problem is my mom's voter card shows my dad's name but her DOB is wrong on it. Will it be a problem ?