File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hi folks , what is the size of the photos of the medical report ?
You mean photos done during the IME? Those are normally taken by the doctors office.

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Hi everyone, my parents passport was submitted to VFS on Monday and we received it back on Thursday. Yay right? Today we received an email from CE CSC Do not reply address:

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

Now, I wonder if this is with regards to the additional disclosures we submitted back in Oct 4? or could this be just them acknowledging receipt of passport? Im not sure. Im scared that our visa will get compromised

Seniors please kindly respond

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
You mean photos done during the IME? Those are normally taken by the doctors office.
I think normal recent passport size foto taken within 6 months .to fit in the block on upper top of client biodata page… that is only for hospital record purpose..

GusCAN

Apr 25, 2022
Hi everyone, my parents passport was submitted to VFS on Monday and we received it back on Thursday. Yay right? Today we received an email from CE CSC Do not reply address:

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

Now, I wonder if this is with regards to the additional disclosures we submitted back in Oct 4? or could this be just them acknowledging receipt of passport? Im not sure. Im scared that our visa will get compromised

Congrats!!! You got the passport back, so now is time to do the landing... Don't worry about the email, most likely it was a bureaucracy cleaning.

Reactions: exquisite

Js2021

Jul 28, 2022
Hi guys, I need your help. We recently got an email and it says below:
Single status document(s)
 if you are not legally divorced, your spouse must be
examined for the purpose of determining your admissibility to
Canada

What kind of document do they need and what do they mean by examine?

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Congrats!!! You got the passport back, so now is time to do the landing... Don't worry about the email, most likely it was a bureaucracy cleaning.
Thank you, Im worried cause our additional disclosure is for a US visa refusal 20+ years ago but what timing. 1.5 months for an acknowledgement email. I really hope we don't get penalized cause they didnt get to our disclosure on a timely manner. Our family should be happy and excited about our reunion but we're all a nervous wreck.

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022

What is last date for landing? Is it one year from medical done?

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Thank you, Im worried cause our additional disclosure is for a US visa refusal 20+ years ago but what timing. 1.5 months for an acknowledgement email. I really hope we don't get penalized cause they didnt get to our disclosure on a timely manner. Our family should be happy and excited about our reunion but we're all a nervous wreck.
Yes for acknowledgment some times they take 3 months also..

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
What is last date for landing? Is it one year from medical done?
Their Medicals was done first week of October 2022 and was passed on October 18, 2022
PPR was Nov 10
We sent passports to VFS on Nov 14 and received it with visa on Nov 16
November 17 - we received an acknowledgement receipt letter for the additional disclosures we passed back in Oct 4

My parents flight is Nov 25

Navi1

Jan 26, 2019
Their Medicals was done first week of October 2022 and was passed on October 18, 2022
PPR was Nov 10
We sent passports to VFS on Nov 14 and received it with visa on Nov 16
November 17 - we received an acknowledgement receipt letter for the additional disclosures we passed back in Oct 4

My parents flight is Nov 25
Congratulations…what is your timeframe. My parents also passed their medical on oct 7 and additional documents were submitted on oct 10. Since everything in process. They acknowledged that they received documents but haven’t stated to review them. Thanks